NHL'94 Forums

NHL94-2012 ROM!

LA Robbie

Just about to start some netplay testing, so don't know if it works online yet, but here is the nhl12.bin file! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Thank you Clockwise for updating the best nhl94 rom i've ever played (nhl94-11)!

To be honest I was planning an NHL94 sabatical for a few months (Parents staying for 3 weeks soon, Xmas, Jan visa renewal, extra responsibilities at work + generally feeling burned out from 9 months of solid 94 including running the GENS 2011 league in the summer)..................but this could change all that!

If i'm feeling it & have the time we could be looking at the GENS 2012 league starting in mid-december................i'm presuming people would be interested? lol

Feel free to download the file, test it, and post any bugs/problems in this thread so we can get it league ready!

Thanks again Clockwise!

nhl12.bin.bin

This ROM is awesome. Great job to clockwise, smozoma, wboy, and all involved.

Clockwise did all the work, but it uses some of the hacks wboy, swos, myself, and others have created in the past

Clockwise, once again awesome and thanks for your hard and outstanding work. This game is truly amazing, just like NHL 91 and NHL 11 Playoffs. I only play this when I commute to work on my phone. I have wanting to make a NHLPA 93 12 and original NHL Hockey 12, but I have no time for video games. I even bought NHL 12 for 360 and yet to open the box. If I could edit 94 I would want to make an NHL 82 just like your work, since I'm an Islanders fan and that was there best season. But, its probably impossible to find all the player cards for that season and you would have to bid on a very expense Topps/OPeeChee complete set. Keep up the work, NHL 94 and my childhood lives on with this game.

Beat me to it, LA.

There's a new patch on the site with the sprites that are in the rom. Could be useful for anyone who's working on some edits.

Also, the desynch issue in the 2on2 patch should be fixed but I haven't had a chance to test it in Kaillera yet.

Good luck with the league, hope everything runs seamlessly.

I even bought NHL 12 for 360 and yet to open the box.

I've only had a chance to play it 3 or 4 times, seems solid though.

I forgot that I pre-ordered BF3 until I got the email. Can't wait to play it.