NHL'94 Forums

Gens '12 Team selections

PRoBob38

Even though we don't even have a real timetable for when this league's gonna start, people are already picking teams (yeah, I started it, I know), so we'll just get that out of the way now. It's much more casual than classic because, quite honestly, the team means very little in this ROM. The difference between the best and worst team in the '11 rom was like 10, and last season most people just chose their favorite teams. IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP YOUR TEAM FROM LAST SEASON, YOU HAVE THE FIRST RIGHTS TO THEM. This post will be updated as the info comes in, no hurry.

For new players: Here are the teams that we know for sure are available (again, regularly updated): Calgary, Carolina, Colorado, Columbus, Edmonton, Florida, Nashville, NY Islanders, Ottawa, Phoenix, St. Louis, Toronto, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay. You can either choose one of those teams (first come, first served) or see if another comes available.

For returning players: Just let me know first of all if you'd like to play in the league again, then if you'd like to keep your team from last season, or if you'd like to take another.

We will likely do A and B leagues sepearate, which would also open up the opportunity to get the team you'd like. We'll sort that out as more info comes in. Thanks all.

Edited by PRoBob38

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join and take the panthers please

Alright, and after everything gets sorted out regarding A and B leagues, and you find that there's a team you'd rather have that becomes available, you'll be allowed to switch.

Provided my wired connection has gotten over the issues it had as Blitz atests, I think I may actually want to return.

Edited by RedWingDevil

Reserved Teams at this moment:

Winnipeg- probob

Detroit-Mav

Anaheim-LA Robbie

NY Rangers-KingRaph

Philadelphia-Orangeblack

New Jersey-Eggink

TBA-Wookie

Toronto-Icestorm

Nashville-RedWingDevil

Boston-Dcicon

St. Louis-Sicarius

Pittsburgh-Carse

These guys hold rights to teams but have not confirmed:

Tampa Bay-Carse

Washington-Vocally Caged

Vancouver-Kupuck

Dallas-AngryJay

Los Angeles-BoKnows

Chicago-Comeback King (probably safe to make them available, but we'll hold up to make sure)

Buffalo-Pearate

San Jose-Cory

Edited by PRoBob38

dibs on the mtl canadiens!

If i cant get mtl , Edm still my team!

You won't be back. It's not worth dealing with the regular crap you create on a constant basis. Your last unmotivated AIM rant to me when I was actually trying to help you out was your last chance with me. Forget it.

I'll take my Ducks again rather than PIT. I'll see if i'm motivated & have time once the league becomes official, but for now - DUCKS!

i call dibs on Chicago if possible. if they are available i will drop BOS and pick up CHI... can we do that?

Comeback will get CHI if he............erm..............comes back. If not sure. A confirm date will be set once it's official.

I've heard he may be coming out of hibernation soon

You won't be back. It's not worth dealing with the regular crap you create on a constant basis. Your last unmotivated AIM rant to me when I was actually trying to help you out was your last chance with me. Forget it.

I'll take my Ducks again rather than PIT. I'll see if i'm motivated & have time once the league becomes official, but for now - DUCKS!

It's alright, i understand i was a bad coach because i played all my games in 11 days and that doesn't count because you hate me personally and your power in this league is all yours!

peace and gl!

your power in this league is all yours!

...which is why I also told you that you're done?

RWD has informed me that he's taking Nashville, btw. So they're off the list.

Edited by PRoBob38

It's alright, i understand i was a bad coach because i played all my games in 11 days and that doesn't count because you hate me personally and your power in this league is all yours!

peace and gl!

Thanks. appreciate ur understanding

Even though we don't even have a real timetable for when this league's gonna start, people are already picking teams (yeah, I started it, I know), so we'll just get that out of the way now. It's much more casual than classic because, quite honestly, the team means very little in this ROM. The difference between the best and worst team in the '11 rom was like 10, and last season most people just chose their favorite teams. IF YOU'D LIKE TO KEEP YOUR TEAM FROM LAST SEASON, YOU HAVE THE FIRST RIGHTS TO THEM. This post will be updated as the info comes in, no hurry.

For new players: Here are the teams that we know for sure are available (again, regularly updated): Calgary, Carolina, Colorado, Columbus, Edmonton, Florida, Nashville, NY Islanders, Ottawa, Phoenix, St. Louis, Toronto. You can either choose one of those teams (first come, first served) or see if another comes available.

For returning players: Just let me know first of all if you'd like to play in the league again, then if you'd like to keep your team from last season, or if you'd like to take another.

We will likely do A and B leagues sepearate, which would also open up the opportunity to get the team you'd like. We'll sort that out as more info comes in. Thanks all.

What are the rules for this season ?