NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 In 96

Stepher1980

i have done a few extra modifications on this rom that I have posted some time ago. the ice color has been redone to a lite blueish color that would be easier on the eyes. the sprites are redone to have more of a 3D look to it especially the goalies that now have colors to their equipment according to the team colors. on the scoreboard during gameplay you will see that it is now nicknames to some teams like the Habs, Sens, Pens, Isles ect... Matthew Barnaby is now added to the Sabres roster for all you Sabre fans especially SabreDance. if anybody have any comments please be free to do so.

enjoy this redo of this game.

NHL \'94-96 Version II.bin

• 2 weeks later...

i have done a few extra modifications on this rom that I have posted some time ago. the ice color has been redone to a lite blueish color that would be easier on the eyes. the sprites are redone to have more of a 3D look to it especially the goalies that now have colors to their equipment according to the team colors. on the scoreboard during gameplay you will see that it is now nicknames to some teams like the Habs, Sens, Pens, Isles ect... Matthew Barnaby is now added to the Sabres roster for all you Sabre fans especially SabreDance. if anybody have any comments please be free to do so.

enjoy this redo of this game.

NHL \'94-96 Version II.bin

better than the first!

• 1 year later...

This looks really good...but the ice is a bit too blue in my opinion. Great work, though! :)

I really like being able to use the '94 Rosters with a Season Mode!! Awesome!! (Plus being able to Create Myself).