NHL'94 Forums

Is skoolyard puck returning to blitz?

hokkeefan

If not I would like to take them over,I know smoz doesnt think im worthy of A lg but 6 years of all A lg should be enough to put me in

Houly can take them, he's definitely an A player as his 24-6 record in B tells you...................ooops, forgot. He's not interested in being average at his right level. He's rather beat up on guys just to massage his ego!

..................24-6. Ridiculous

Skool told me he was busy lately but didnt want to drop out

yeah i talked with him recently.. but he needs to start playing soon. same with beavers and donny. i know their situations are sort of out of their control, but.. season's half over!

Houly can take them, he's definitely an A player as his 24-6 record in B tells you...................ooops, forgot. He's not interested in being average at his right level. He's rather beat up on guys just to massage his ego!

quit hiding and whining like dick

i want 4 W's on my rec right f'n now :P

p.s.: If smoz is willing, i'm ready to play with the A leaguers and the lightning .

Edited by Houli

my rec is 26-8.

Ridiculous?

blitz B 5 sonnofett 34-9-1

blitz A 4 sonnofett 12-26

blitz A 4 Dcicon 8-33

Blitz B 5 dcicon champion 31-13

B can be easy sometimes, but the A league is very tough.

Edited by Houli

my rec is 26-8.

Ridiculous?

blitz B 5 sonnofett 34-9-1

blitz A 4 sonnofett 12-26

blitz A 4 Dcicon 8-33

Blitz B 5 dcicon champion 31-13

B can be easy sometimes, but the A league is very tough.

houly is good player but his team rocks ,he should win B lg THIS time unless he plays me in rd 2 lol and tb is fricken awsome ,not sure why he is 1-6

Point is play at ur level. If ur a s**t A league player, ur a s**t A league player. Accept it. If ur winning 30 games & looking like a superstar in B ur obviously playing below ur level aren't you?

It's my personal bug bear in this place. Ur proving nothing if ur winning 30+ games and ur not in the league above. All it shows is u shudn't be at that level. I'm average B & I know I am. The day you see me signing up to C league & picking Chicago or Detroit send this back to me, cos it won't happen.

IMO the guy who wins 10 games in A is proving a hell of a lot more than the guy who strolls it in B, and only one of them has my respect!

Point is play at ur level. If ur a s**t A league player, ur a s**t A league player. Accept it. If ur winning 30 games & looking like a superstar in B ur obviously playing below ur level aren't you?

It's my personal bug bear in this place. Ur proving nothing if ur winning 30+ games and ur not in the league above. All it shows is u shudn't be at that level. I'm average B & I know I am. The day you see me signing up to C league & picking Chicago or Detroit send this back to me, cos it won't happen.

IMO the guy who wins 10 games in A is proving a hell of a lot more than the guy who strolls it in B, and only one of them has my respect!

YOU LOVE THE PAIN!

no sense to play for 10 wins on the A lg. this is why dcicon was back on the B league. me and dick are stupids but not enough to play for .100 LOL

lol houli admits he will never be good enough to play A league nor does he want to.. maybe its best for him that he is banned since all he seems to want to do is stay at B level and be a pain in the ass and annoy real B leaguers that are trying to improve their game and eventually become A players

no sense to play for 10 wins on the A lg. this is why dcicon was back on the B league. me and dick are stupids but not enough to play for .100 LOL

Ur record in B shows if you should be there or not. Dcicon's Blitz B record shows he's good, but not dominating. Smozoma's record in B classic was something like 23-17. Obviously they're not playing particularly below their level are they? If you're playing in a B or C league & winning 30+ games it's obvious that level is not challenging you, and you should be in the league above.

As Carse says, real B leaguers are trying to improve & progress & have ambitions to get good enough to play in the A league. They want to move forwards & up, not move backwards & down!

You're proving nothing at B level mate. Simple

lol houli admits he will never be good enough to play A league nor does he want to.. maybe its best for him that he is banned since all he seems to want to do is stay at B level and be a pain in the ass and annoy real B leaguers that are trying to improve their game and eventually become A players

Am I "A"? u says im C on aim you f'n hypocryte and now you want me to be in your league to get free wins LOL. plus I dont have a "B" cup. ;)

Ur record in B shows if you should be there or not. Dcicon's Blitz B record shows he's good, but not dominating. Smozoma's record in B classic was something like 23-17. Obviously they're not playing particularly below their level are they? If you're playing in a B or C league & winning 30+ games it's obvious that level is not challenging you, and you should be in the league above.

As Carse says, real B leaguers are trying to improve & progress & have ambitions to get good enough to play in the A league. They want to move forwards & up, not move backwards & down!

PLZ take your pills!

proving what? Its a video game! :huh::lol:

am i your hero or the king without a crown? because i think im the greatest player of all-time to your eyes :blink:

Edited by Houli

HEY ROB! This info is not about blitz but your rec on your 2012 league "B" level is 8-1-1! wtf! u must be "A" but your ego love the easy wins over the "B" leaguers? :rolleyes::lol::D

Edited by Houli

Can we quit this? :P

houli is having a breakout season, let's leave it at that :P

Yeah, I appologise. I keep letting myself get worked up. lol.

If Houli's not careful though he'll "breakout" into the A league! haha...................sorry, I just did it again! :P

houly could be in A lg but he would probably quit after 8 games,but this team he created is one of the best ever in B lg,if he had anyone elses team in B lg he would be just above 500,if he doesnt win this time with kinraph gone he should retire :lol:

I am sure your busy or something smoz but cmon man replace these guys,the rest of us will be done our season soon except for those 4 games,dont wait a week for a fn reply from a replacement either ,just replace them with someone who is always online please and thank you already ....yours truly,Mr pain in the ass.(but i think waiting for slackers is more of a pain in the ass)