NHL'94 Forums

St. Louis @ Vancouver

Sicarius

Has yet to be recorded in standings. Stay tuned till the end for an important AIM message ;-)

Caught red-handed... ouch. IF nantucketred does return to the league (haven't seen him online since this game, so I have doubts about that) he will receive a 2 point deduction from his point total at the end of the season. This will essentially count as a DNP, since he didn't feel the need to record that the game was played.

I'm guessing this came from frustration of "running up the score." Goal differential may come into play at the end of the season so every player will (as they should) be looking to run the score up. It's the way this league works, along with every other league on this site. It's frustrating, trust me, I know. I've taken plenty of beatings on these leagues. But you just have to suck it up, say "gg," and post the score. I know this is a new player who may not understand completely how things work, but much of these leagues are based on the "honor system," and failure to follow it just simply cannot be tolerated. Hopefully, this will be a one time issue and we can move on without any further issues.

Wow! If 6-1 is running up the score we do have problems! Gotta be able to take it as well as dish it out. Hope that doesn´t happen again

Backhandfloater said it best (see my signature)

backhandfloater: We are damn lucky to be playing this ancient game with some good people. Every game is a good game. Certainly beats playing the CPU. So even when your online opponent goose egg'd ya 0-12 say "Good Game."

Easy for him to say, I remember taking a lot of 12-0 losses to him :D