NHL'94 Forums

new player interested in joining a league

Josh

Hey welcome! The spring classic league shouldn't be too far off - usually if you keep checking up with the Active Leagues section of the forum you can catch sign-up announcments. It's probably not too lait to get on the Gens 2012 lg waitlist either.

Feel free to message me on AIM for an exibition

Edited by kupuck19

I think the 2012 league finishes this Monday, the 16th, so it's a little too late for that. Classic will most likely be the next league

Does it finish this Monday?!! blimey. Played a couple more A games last night. Will have to get the rest done at the weekend.

Feel free to add me on AIM & Message me for exhibs too

Yeah, with all these replacements and added games, that deadline will have to be moved back (I know, said I wasn't gonna do that but it's unreasonable).

Vancouver has been taken in B I believe, just waiting for confirmation before changing it on the site.

I'll leave TB open in A until Monday, and if nobody snatches them, I can finish the games off. If anyone does decide to take them, just be aware you are not eligible for the playoffs. In order to be eligible as a replacement, you need to have played at least 10 games played.

Big thanks to all who have stuck with us, it's been a tough season but hopefully we can salvage something from it with a good end to the season and postseason.

I'll set the deadline back to Friday the 20th, get the playoffs going the following weekend.