NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 A Playoffs

dcicon5148

february 2012 to be clear  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Blitz 06 A Playoffs be Finished by February??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my post on Dec 27th when r1 was announced:

ODDS PLAYOFFS FINISH BEFORE JAN31: +5000<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">PROVE ME WRONG THIS IS THE LEAST SLACKY PLAYOFF FIELD IN BLITZ HISTORY WE CAN DO IT!!!!

we are still on pace to finish our playoffs in a very timely fashion frey/zalex can prob play theirs at anytime and ice and myself will be able to do ours as well

I always wondered why Dickon is so bothered about the length of the league he's not even playing in. You must be a lonely man.

I think the playoff will be over in less than 2 weeks.

I always wondered why Dickon is so bothered about the length of the league he's not even playing in. You must be a lonely man.

I think the playoff will be over in less than 2 weeks.

Lots of us are bothered cause you useless pricks delay lgs for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLITZ B IS COMPLETED you idiots

Edited by hokkeefan

my post on Dec 27th when r1 was announced:

ODDS PLAYOFFS FINISH BEFORE JAN31: +5000<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">PROVE ME WRONG THIS IS THE LEAST SLACKY PLAYOFF FIELD IN BLITZ HISTORY WE CAN DO IT!!!!

we are still on pace to finish our playoffs in a very timely fashion frey/zalex can prob play theirs at anytime and ice and myself will be able to do ours as well

you n ice couldve finished this over a week ago

Edited by hokkeefan

Its nice how relaxed all these slack ass mother effers are that they dont play there series for weeks and they will delay for more weeks ,its fricken bullshit ...but the real problem is that smozoma lets these f#$% delay this s**t forever

Edited by hokkeefan

BLITZ B WAS COMPLETED A WEEK AGO .........COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k you scumbags piss me off,you guys spend all this time posting and reading 94 but never have time to play for 3 weeks a series

Edited by hokkeefan

yeah seriously hokke, you need to use the EDIT section a bit more

lol Frey ben laden Dey has a new tape for america:

I'm playing Zalex Tommorow.

I give up,its like fighting terrorism lol no matter how much you try to drive the point home they just keep f**kin s**t up,and when houly agrees with ice the war is over!!

LONG LIVE 6 MONTH LGS yeahhhhhhhh

You don't even play 94 anymore anyway. And if you do play a bit you're now a bigger slacker then anyone.

:P

You don't even play 94 anymore anyway. And if you do play a bit you're now a bigger slacker then anyone.

:P

NO ONE can even come close to you and carse for slacking off,it's really fn sad,another week gone by and still nothing.It has been over a month since the playoffs started and your still on rd 2 .You guys help kill nhl94 ,eveentually it will be only you, carse ,houly ,la robbie and dan lizhot left in nhl94 and a bunch of guys who stick around for ten games then disappear.It was fun back in the glory days 4-5 years ago but now its dying off.Slacking off in lgs helps destroy interest.What new member is going to want to join a lg that takes 6 months to complete.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

everytime i hit the record button, my gens crashes :(