NHL'94 Forums

crazy 94 video thread

the first one should have been disallowed, but even today's games don't get all of the rules right, so I'll say "nice goal, dudes." was that one, like the second one, started with loft created by a stuffed shot where the defender got his stick on it at the same time the shooter (shooting passer, I think, in the first) released, or was it the dump toss button (y'all have that button, right?) in either? the third one is just a work of art. fuctastic, even.

• 1 month later...

the reverse angle really made it look like he shot it into his net. good stuff. thanks for sharing.

hururur even the cpu knows whats up.....just helping to hurry things along before the inevitable.

raphs skills scare everyone, comp included

• 8 months later...

I had a crazy goal in Gens C fall classic in 2011. Well I don't have it recorded but I got a goal after the half-time siren went off? Anyone had that kinda goal?

yeah you can score right when the end of period horn goes off with 0 seconds left on the clock and it goes right into intermission. not sure you can score at the halftime siren in hockey :P

yeah you can score right when the end of period horn goes off with 0 seconds left on the clock and it goes right into intermission. not sure you can score at the halftime siren in hockey :P

easy, it's after the 2nd quarter ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...