NHL'94 Forums

Icestorm & ProBob to provide live commentary at the 20th Anniversary tournament!

bringing our site any increase in attention from Electronic Arts is not what I would consider a "good" idea. assuming you use the Genesis, the weight/checking fix seems crucial, but, again, that draws attention to the hacking we do. SNES could be done classic-style. if you use hacks, I think you should keep it semiprivate. I'd try to attend if it happens in the NorthEast USA, but only if there is SNES action. you could probably get sponsored to bitchslap me. dude that raises the most gets to do it.

The only possible way to get Lemieux involved would be to give the proceeds to his charity (Mario Lemieux Foundation, I believe). Then maybe sponsorship from the Penguins would be a possibility.

Great idea!

Here are my ideas for the tournament:

- EA pays to fly all nhl94.com members to Pittsburgh.

- All players get a $10,000 stipend to do nothing but work on their 94 game for two months prior to the tournament.

- Games will be played on the jumbotron at Consol Energy Center to a sold-out crowd.

- Players get their own personalized intro that plays before the game. Also, Mike Lang puts together a segment telling the storyline behind each game.

- Guaranteed $200,000 in cash prizes

- Ron Barr and Bob Errey announce each game

- Tickets to watch the tournament is part of the Penguins' season ticket package.

Edited by Wittgenstein

Here are my ideas for the tournament:

- EA pays to fly all nhl94.com members to Pittsburgh.

- All players get a $10,000 stipend to do nothing but work on their 94 game for two months prior to the tournament.

- Games will be played on the jumbotron at Consol Energy Center to a sold-out crowd.

- Players get their own personalized intro that plays before the game. Also, Mike Lang puts together a segment telling the storyline behind each game.

- Guaranteed $200,000 in cash prizes

- Ron Barr and Bob Errey announce each game

- Tickets to watch the tournament is part of the Penguins' season ticket package.

BEST POST EVER!!!! :lol: