NHL'94 Forums

NHLPA 93 Center Ice Logo Offset in Hex Editor?

dynamo11

centre rink logo

offset - 0008b74c (hex)

15x2 tiles (in tile molester)

Hey jenzie. Thanks for the help! I went to the offset you said and changed the blocks in hex editor, but the center ice logo remained unaffected. I am using the rom found here: http://nhlpa93.nhl94.com/ its to the left side, the NHLPA 10 rom from raygun.

Maybe its something with the rom? I'm not sure what to do. If I can just find the center ice logo I'd be set. Maybe you can take a look? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I was going to try the 30 team NHLPA rom, but the link no longer works. So I dont even know where to download the original 30 team NHLPA rom at this point. There is no link for it in the download section. :(

Edited by dynamo11

I just tried to edit the center ice logo in the puckhead 2009 NHLPA 30 team rom, and nothing happened there as well. I went to the offset you specified in Hex Editor, and nothing happened. For whatever reason, the changes in Hex dont show up in the game. Very frustrating. Any advice? :(

sorry

i'm using TILE MOLESTER, and the NHLPA 10 rom has a different centre ice logo, but that shouldn't make a difference

i'm not one to use hex editor for graphical stuff ..... it scares me :shame:

i don't suspect it's location is different in either program

what exactly are you trying to do?

sorry

i'm using TILE MOLESTER, and the NHLPA 10 rom has a different centre ice logo, but that shouldn't make a difference

i'm not one to use hex editor for graphical stuff ..... it scares me :shame:

i don't suspect it's location is different in either program

what exactly are you trying to do?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! You were right. What happened was I had 2 files with the same name, but in different folders. And I kept opening the file in the WRONG FOLDER and then wondering why nothing was changing, LOL. Thanks for all your help! I knew it was something stupid like this. :)

Edited by dynamo11