NHL'94 Forums

Live NHL '94 Rager in Jersey - Sept. 15th!

Hey - so I've decided to finally host the 94 rager in my backyard on Sat, Sept. 15th. I live right near the Meadowlands area in NJ, in the small town of Wood-Ridge. I'm thinking of setting up 2 segas in the yard, hooked up to some old TVs that I've somehow been accumulating.

I have speakers setup outside, so everyone can bring their iPods/MP3 players and the home team on whatever the main Sega is gets their pick of the music. Lull you opponents to sleep with some Steve Winwood maybe? Or intimidate them with Rammstein? Some of my friends will be show up that we will all destroy, so I'm thinking we probably have a few tournaments going on at the same time based on skill level.

If it rains, we can bring everything inside, but the wife will be pissed.

Not sure what time to start, but early is probably good - maybe noon? We can figure out food and drink later - I can just order something.

Let me know if you can make it and I can provide specific details via AIM / PM.

Note: I'm not sure she'll be down with me letting a bunch of people I met online sleep over, so I can't guarantee crashing space.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JayLighter420: there is no wife or yeard just his darnk deep basment

sNo Bo arder3211: saw94

JayLighter420: humancintipeide94

We are both attending.

All I ask is that everyone brings a list of their fears.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

The rager still on for Sept 15th! If anyone is coming in from out of town, there are a lot of hotels in the area with buses to NYC. The trip is about 15 mins, so if interested PM me can give you more info. For trip planning purposes, my zip code is 07075.

The plan is to play outside, if it rains I can move things inside. I'll have some type of food - please bring whatever you plan to drink and of course your list of fears. Thinking around a noon time start.

The rager still on for Sept 15th! If anyone is coming in from out of town, there are a lot of hotels in the area with buses to NYC. The trip is about 15 mins, so if interested PM me can give you more info. For trip planning purposes, my zip code is 07075.

The plan is to play outside, if it rains I can move things inside. I'll have some type of food - please bring whatever you plan to drink and of course your list of fears. Thinking around a noon time start.

cant we stay at your house bud? and raid your fridge and liquor cabinet? ;)

Weather looking good all week! I can move everything inside in case it rains and I'll setup a tent to reduce glare.

Some of my friends (who played the game a lot back in the day) are coming by too so it could be pretty interesting if we get that 2v2 rom with 4 player adaptor.