NHL'94 Forums

Beta Rom

PlabaxV2

Manual Goalie Timing  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Manual Goalie timing be like Blitz or Classic?

• Blitz
    • Classic

Alpha1.bin

If you see any problems/mistakes with the rom post in this thread or message me on AIM so I can fix it.

A couple of notes :

- Play with 6-Button Configuration because the Goalie Control patch is in.

- Logos and Jerseys are not done

- Player pictures will display ''??'' as the player name, I'm looking for a way to fix

- Feel free to tell me your preferred line-ups to avoid changing them at the start of every game.

Edited by PlabaxV2

Nice job! Glad to hear a preseason ROM is right around the corner great work.

As far as the poll question... I could care less because I won't be using the super lame B goalie control since there's Y control. This is 2013 after all, not 1993 :P

You might want to refer to http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14494-gens-13-draft-league-team-rosters/ for people's lineups, I know I posted mine there along with a bunch of other people.

HEROES DE PUEBLA

This is how i'd like my team set up in the rom, so I can control how my subs come in on injuries, penalties etc.

Line 1:

LW: Tyler Seguin

C: Zach Parise

RW: Henrik Sedin

LD: Dan Boyle

RD: Victor Hedman

G: Miikka Kiprusoff

Line 2:

LW: Anthony Stewart

C: Henrik Sedin

RW: Logan Couture

LD: Robyn Regehr

RD: Matt Carkner

Line 3:

LW: Ray Whitney

C: Logan Couture

RW: Anthony Stewart

HEROES DE PUEBLA

This is how i'd like my team set up in the rom, so I can control how my subs come in on injuries, penalties etc.

Line 1:

LW: Tyler Seguin

C: Zach Parise

RW: Henrik Sedin

LD: Dan Boyle

RD: Victor Hedman

Line 2:

LW: Anthony Stewart

RW: Logan Couture

Line 3:

LW: Ray Whitney

RW: Anthony Stewart

You can't have 2 of Logan Couture on the same line, besides in roms like Blitz all Lines are the same except SC2, where the extra 3 forwards and 2 defensemen come in

You can't have 2 of Logan Couture on the same line, besides in roms like Blitz all Lines are the same except SC2, where the extra 3 forwards and 2 defensemen come in

Check it. I'm pretty sure i've got the same player more than once in the same line on the Blitz rom. i.e. Garth Butcher always comes in as my 1st backup Dman because he is in both defensive slots on the Sc2 line. Certain of it. Setting the lines up like this means you don't have to make changes all the time when there's a penalty or injury.

Check it. I'm pretty sure i've got the same player more than once in the same line on the Blitz rom. i.e. Garth Butcher always comes in as my 1st backup Dman because he is in both defensive slots on the Sc2 line. Certain of it. Setting the lines up like this means you don't have to make changes all the time when there's a penalty or injury.

Yeeeeeeee you are right, I'll put that in

is there a way to make ur right winger play center when ur center is in the box? (automatically) or a way to make the right wing play LW when the LW is in the box?

Yeah I forgot about this... if you put your RW as your C on the 2nd line then it makes him the C when the C gets a penalty.

is there a way to make ur right winger play center when ur center is in the box? (automatically) or a way to make the right wing play LW when the LW is in the box?

Yeah I forgot about this... if you put your RW as your C on the 2nd line then it makes him the C when the C gets a penalty.

With that in mind i've changed my lines yet again! :D