NHL'94 Forums

Does anyone have this controller?

dont buy usb sega style controllers! they break with the abuse thats necessary for 94. iv gone threw 3-4 controllers of that style. they say official sega controlers, but that is misleading cuz sega really didnt make em

get a usb adapter and used sega controller. really get 2 cuz even top quality controllers wear out from 94 eventually

best remake 6 button are these that say "retro-bit" on them (downside= they feel cheap and small): http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-X-Sega-Genesis-6-Button-RetroPad-Analog-Controller-Pad-Retro-Bit-BLACK-New-/271054985891?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item3f1c22daa3#ht_3234wt_952

these original ones are ok, however i completely shredded the d-pad on one after a couple months (downside they feel small and d-pad could wear out/fall off)=:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Official-Original-Sega-Genesis-6-Button-MK1470-Turbo-Controller-Good-Condition-/190723613395?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item2c680362d3#ht_582wt_952

what i did and recommend, is just to buy the usb adapter, then buy as many used random controllers off ebay as you can till you find one you like, then order a back up! haha.

Thx for the link but since Ill be playing on my laptop the controller cable length itself is long enough. I noticed that adapter comes with a long extension. Is it possible to buy just a usb-sega adapter tip without the cable? It would be easier to carry in my bag as well