NHL'94 Forums

'13 League Starting Soon + Season Breakdown

PlabaxV2

A/B Breakdown  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Breakdown good?

• Yes
    • No

Once I get the jersey colors from Carse, the rom will be finished and all that would be in the way is the website. That information will be posted with the ''League Start'' thread so you don't have to worry about it.

This is how the season will work

Blitz Format

12 Teams in A and B

44 Game season (4 games against the other 11 coaches)

8 teams make playoffs (Best of 7, 1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5)

Suggestions

If you have any suggestions that would make the league fun/unique feel free to post it

A+B League Breakdown

A LEAGUE

1. Plabax

2. KingRaph

3. Alonzi41

4. Sicarius Fulgur

5. da94wookiee

6. TomKabs

7. Icestorm

8. Carse

9. Bo

10. Voc

11. Houli

12. Kupuck

B LEAGUE

1. Robro

2. LA Robbie

3. minpind

4. Jaylighter

5. Witt

6. batbl

7. Schildmeijer

8. Iceguy

9. Dcicon

10. OB92

11. Eggink

12. Pearate

i think its odds time...... anyone want to take a stab at it?

I'll throw out some A league odds...

Carse +300 -- Hard to go against the '94 grandmaster as the favorite here without Frey in the mix.

IceStorm +325 -- Beat Carse in Survivor 1 playoffs, and is a top player in every league. He also won 2012 league (sans Carse)

Vocally Caged +450 -- VC will be deadly with fast strikers like Gaborik. Runner up in 2012.

KingRaph +550 -- Hopefully Ovechkin and the fatties can lead this team to a playoff win

da94wookiee +650 -- Dominated Blitz B regular season, made the playoffs in A. Can beat the best of them when he's on.

BoKnows +750 -- Not much luck in GENS these days, missing Blitz playoffs 2 of last 3 years....but the "Y" button is here in 2013! B)

Houli +800 -- Always capable of pulling off a series win, Houli will be dangerous. Byfuglien will lead all D in checks

TomKabs +900 -- New coach, hard to predict, but based on exis, he has enough skills to cause damage this year

Sicarius +1000 -- Solid coach, chance to win Blitz B title. Playoff likely, but it will not be easy

Kupuck +1300 -- Going to be a tight race to make it into the top 8, but ku can do! Won't be a surprise if he's in.

Plabax +1500 -- The commissioner himself! Didn't fare well in Survivor 2, but can be darkhorse to go deep as he continues to improve.

Alonzi41 +2000 -- While Alonzi can compete,his team may be too light and get beat up often. Not sure if speed can do it here.

Ya I'll put $1k on King to win it all. That team is a reincarnation of the '78 Steel Curtain. The whole team is one big C check and Oveckin is the rom's version of Roenick in classic. He can't be stopped.

Ya I'll put $1k on King to win it all. That team is a reincarnation of the '78 Steel Curtain. The whole team is one big C check and Oveckin is the rom's version of Roenick in classic. He can't be stopped.

The Steel Curtain is up in arms at the fact that you just claimed that there's been a reincarnation of them with a team that includes Alexander Ovechkin.

Anyway, I'll put 750 on IceStorm and 250 on TomKabs as a dark horse.

Edited by PRoBob38