NHL'94 Forums

Weight Bug Fix (Yes or No)

DaDonch44

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Weight Bug fixed?

• Yes (It should be corrected)
    • No (Leave my NHLPA '93 ALONE!!)

What's the dumb man's description of the impact it has in NHLPA93 and the effects on ratings as they are in the original ROM?

Thanks,

The weight bug was a mistake (major one) by the programmers. Instead of heavy guys being able to check and take checks from lighter guys, its backwards so that light guys (Theo Fleury) are wrecking balls and heavy guys (Marty McSorely) get knocked down easily.

I think the ratings in the game would be more accurate with the weight bug fix, as that was the intent of the game. At least that is true in 94, where skilled players that are heavy (Lemiuex, Lindros, Bourque) are rendered almost unusable because they get knocked down on every hit.

people are voting for the "no" option?! it makes me think there may be folks that immediately think "no" when they see or hear: FREE PUSSY RIOT.

people are voting for the "no" option?! it makes me think there may be folks that immediately think "no" when they see or hear: FREE PUSSY RIOT.

Lol if it was that big of a deal then everybody would just vote yes... Isn't that common sense?