NHL'94 Forums

94 Memes

• 4 weeks later...

Nah, Derp wouldn't offer that, it's too fair. He might be able to part with Larmer, Neely and Zalapski for Klima and Wesley though.

He actually offered that to carse today

Neely and Lindros for Broten and Juneau

Edited by PlabaxV2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Meme Guide To GDL Trading With Hokkee
3e45644a-04b1-46c7-8289-7b6e2d8f547e

An Hour And Three Beers Later: 00623f10-5164-4e41-84b6-4c4ea51de6b2

Fifteen Minutes And Three More Beers Later:zz got-offered-a-12th-rounder-for-my-1st-rounder-aaaaaand-hes-gone.jpg

Five Minutes And Three More Beers Later: zz wow-i-really-shouldnt-have-done-that-how-about-we-re-do-that-trade-and-throw-in-the-rest-of-my-picks.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are you trying to say, that I want to make it more fair for everyone?? How is it Scumbag Steve? If anything you need it to be fair as you clearly cannot hang in any big boy league. You've been playing for ever yet you still play as good as my grandpa who died before '94 was released.

Any league can be hard while not as competitive as it can be. GENS A is hard, but it isn't the competitive league it can be.

I come to blast you and then you report me to the mods like a 5 year old girl. I don't have to act like the fake Mr. Nice Guy person I was acting like a year ago. You suck and as soon as you're done reading this post you should go back to Carse's bed and continue being his b***h.

I come to blast you and then you report me to the mods like a 5 year old girl. I don't have to act like the fake Mr. Nice Guy person I was acting like a year ago. You suck and as soon as you're done reading this post you should go back to Carse's bed and continue being his b***h.

Grow up.

Stop acting like a little 5 year old goodie two shoes homo. If it's not a post sucking someone else's dick you have to reply saying "That is not needed." lol wtf it's an online community I'm not going to hold everyone's hands and kiss everyone on the lips like you.

B-B-B-BATI MAN

Edited by PlabaxV2

Stop acting like a little 5 year old goodie two shoes homo. If it's not a post sucking someone else's dick you have to reply saying "That is not needed." lol wtf it's an online community I'm not going to hold everyone's hands and kiss everyone on the lips like you.

:haha:

B-B-B-BATI MAN

What is this, xbox live? Grow up.