NHL'94 Forums

Exhibition Games

Brutus

Didn't really see a forum spot to post if you are looking for a few good games of hockey non-league to cap off a night. Wife is hogging the TV w/ Oscar crap. It's got me in the mood to hit something. I figured if you post in the rookie section, it goes to the back of page 25 of "Intros", so anyhow.

Sitting around wanting to play some NHL94.

AOL is brutus.khan . If that fails for some reason, try me on the site.

(edited because i guess i'd had my AOL in wrong)

Edited by Brutus

Appreciate Raph showing up tonight and enabling meet to hit on something....unfortunately, most of the night, I was hitting myself after I gave up yet another goal.

Hopefully, I held my own enough to warrant some re-matches another time. Best part about this game is it takes around 10 minutes to play a game, so you can jump in and out of 2-3 games without distracting your whole life's schedule.

I just created this site over a couple weekends, so it's probably buggy and definitely incomplete: http://sea-hag.net Right now it only records SNES save state stats, but I can hook up a genesis extractor if enough people want to do that.

My ultimate goal is to have something similar to the Tecmo Players Circuit for Tecmo Super Bowl with rankings based on who you played/how you won against them, but for now it's "points" based like a regular league would be.

We only have people I know signed up so far as well, so it's a bit dead right now as far as players. (I am wambo)