NHL'94 Forums

favorite team

pavel

I like vancouver vancouver is led by speedskaters pavel bure cliff ronning and goff courtnall. trevor linden and igor laryonov provide instant offence kirk mclean is perticualary tough in goal. B) thats why I like vancouver replys plz :D

I always liked Quebec. I'd play tournaments with my buddies when we should have been at school and I'd use them to make things a little bit more fair as I always won. They were rated low but weren't that bad. Right now on my beta rosters from nhlpa 93, Boston is my sleeper team as Thomas keeps playing well in the pipes.

In our first NHL'93 league, I had Vancouver, Quebec, Pitt, and Calgary, and destroyed everybody. Vancouver was the best team of the bunch, and my favorite in NHL'93, with Quebec being my 2nd favorite team in NHL'93. I used to terrorize people with Trevor Linden and Owen Nolan.

Mack can tell you horror stories about Mister Linden :D

When I play against Quebec I'm not afraid of Owen Nolen, it's Tatarinov that kills me. He's a huge hitter and covers up a lot of the suspect goaltending. Also Super Joe. He's the man.

Vancouver has a deep lineup and are also very cool if only because Kirk McLean is awesome.

I'm all for Boston, since Cam Neely is a force if you slide him into the centre position. That's my deal, strength up the middle.

Pointless rambling finished.

• 1 month later...
Best team on any player is Chicago for the Roenick.

Usually I like to play with the Yzerwings.

note to self: beer impairs my ability to formulate sentences.

Yzerwings??????????