NHL'94 Forums

FMSL Season Begins!

CRUM6178

The FMSL has begun. I'd like to thank the forum members who signed up. Hope you have a great season!

The Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Blackhawks, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Toronto Mapleleafs will play 12 games each in a season spanning over 4-5 weeks. The four best teams will go onto the playoffs and eventually fight for the Stanley Cup.

All games will be simmed cpu vs cpu in demo mode. I will post video highlights and game summaries for the games involving the forum members. I'll post league standings, team, player and league leader stats at the end of each week.

Below are the forum members and their teams. All other playes in the league have been given fictitious names.

Chicago

C - Kiba

LW - Wittgenstein

RW - TomKabs93

RD - marchawg

G - orangeblack92

Boston

C - kingraph

LW - PlabaxV2

RW - saintsfan2500

RD - mindpind

G - IceStorm70

Toronto

C - c4outlaws

LW - Carse

RW - jer_33

G - halifax

Edited by CRUM6178

Game 1 starts off with two forum member filled teams, Boston vs Toronto. Check out the video highlight and attached game summary to see how things went down. Will these two teams end the season in the Stanley Cup? Only time will tell.

Game 1.pdf

This mornings game is between Chicago and Boston. The Blackhawks had a great come from behind victory the other day. Can that be the catalyst to shoot them into a championship run? Boston has been in decline after winning their opening day game. Can they afford to keep losing...probably not good for morale. Check out the highlights below.

Game 12 Summary.pdf

Tonights game is New York vs Toronto. The Maple Leafs had a great game against Montreal. Can they keep the pressure on the other teams?

+1 for my dudes huge check and dish as the beat drops.. -1 for own goal.

Thursday nights game is between Detroit and Chicago. Detroit has been hot out of the gate this season going 4-0. Chicago started off 0-2 but has won their last two games. can Chicago be the first team this season to hand the Red Wings a loss. Watch and see.

Game 15 Summary.pdf