Pearate - WPG

phishin - NYR

redbonzai - QUE

SabreFan1 - BUF

Sicarius Fulgur - CAL

wheelsoffire - TOR

Wittgenstein - DAL

XxBDIDDYxX - CHI

If you want to switch your team to one that is available, please post here...you'll have until Wednesday night to do so.

Chaos will be working to get the site updated with divisions, schedules, teams, etc.

Good luck to all and let me know if you have any questions!

Excited to see the teams out. I've been away on a family vacation, and just returned home last night, and now I'm doing double time to catch up on work & personal life after being away for over a week on the road. I'll do my best to be around a lot more starting next week again, but should be able to find time to play this week (for those in my league who give a crap!).

First league I've been in on this site. Do we use a posted schedule, or is it just fill up an open formatted schedule?

Also, when does either of these get posted, and how many games for this season are we going to play?

I look forward to trying to get St. Louis Blues action going.

Thanks,

Doug

Excited to see the teams out. I've been away on a family vacation, and just returned home last night, and now I'm doing double time to catch up on work & personal life after being away for over a week on the road. I'll do my best to be around a lot more starting next week again, but should be able to find time to play this week (for those in my league who give a crap!).

First league I've been in on this site. Do we use a posted schedule, or is it just fill up an open formatted schedule?

Also, when does either of these get posted, and how many games for this season are we going to play?

I look forward to trying to get St. Louis Blues action going.

Thanks,

Doug

Check out the Registration thread: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15134-spring-classic-2013-league-registration-begins/

The season will be 40 games. There is no specific order in which the games need to be played. There will be weekly checkpoints of 6 games, meaning you need to play at least 6 games a week. Don't freak out - since you have multiple games against each coach, it normally amounts to playing 2 coaches a week. Coaches normally like to get all the games against 1 opponent done at the same time. How to set up a game against a coach and log the game will be described in the forum post prior to when the season starts.

I'd thought with 14 teams in B1, we'd be doing something to adjust games to fit. Ie, 3 games a coach is 39 games, but that leaves someone with the extra home game advantage. Whereas 2 games a coach is 26 games, and 4 is 52 games.

Also, A1 having 12, figured you'd jump up to 48 games.

I'd errantly assumed the 40 was a general number.

Anyhow, I'll look forward to the updated post with set format then (hopefully not hijacked for some 2on2 action!).

Schedule should be up either Friday or Saturday. I'm working on it. Waiting for finalization of teams (team swap still going on).

Brutus, there is a schedule. You will play a certain amount of games against each team. It doesn't matter which order you play them. Normally if you have 3 games against 1 coach, you try to get them all played at once.

You can see an example of one from an old league. Look here: Toronto Fall 2012 Coach Page

If you look, you will see "Log a Game" next to some of them. After the game is complete, you would click on this and it would take you to another page to "Log" the game. This is how a game is registered on the site.

We have weekly checkpoints. The league runs 7 weeks. You are required to play AT LEAST 6 games a week (normally 2 coaches worth of games). You can always play extra. For instance, let's say the first week you play 10 games. You meet the requirement of the first week (6 games). The next week, to meet the checkpoint (12 games), you would only need to play at least 2 more. It is a good idea to get in as many games you can at a time. If you don't meet 2 checkpoints, you will be replaced.

Also, if you are going away for a week (on vacation) or for some reason you can't play for a week, please let us know. This way we are aware of your situation and don't replace you.

More information on logging and scheduling games will be posted once the schedules are up.

I got smoked plenty of times last night (it's 'this morning' here ;-D). Did get the odd win here and then. Few pre-season interleague match-ups to prepare for the season. All in all, bags of fun, and I'll be on again tonight if anyone wants some practice (and a good chance at putting quite a few past me)