jackandjose

xxbdiddyxx

pmnhl94

redbonzai

Uncle Seth 2.3 Carse's Goon Squad

flowerpowernhl94

Edited by kupuck19

THE BAZINGAYS ARE PROUD TO SELECT HABLAESPANOL

receiving resumes in my inbox for the new guys who would like to join the bazingays from montreal

receiving resumes in my inbox for the new guys who would like to join the bazingays from montreal

Dear Ms. Freydey:

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your guidance and supervision during my internship experience with BAZINGAYS. Your leadership throughout the year assisted me in further development of my one-timing and passing skills as well as my ability to play manual goalie and function as a leading mofape on various exis.

The experience was more than I could have expected and allowed me the freedom to develop and maintain mad skillz as a professional member of the team. I actually felt like a major contributor in the weekly RAPON sessions. Working for BAZINGAYS helped me use the knowledge I’ve acquired over the past three years as a college student playing NHL'94 all f'n day.

I also want to thank the entire staff in the Department of GA for taking the time to share their expertise and knowledge of the field. It was through these times that I felt I was able to learn and grow the most in developing my mad skillz over the course of my internship. The staff was most responsive to my requests and always made me feel like a full-time member of the team.

I will keep you informed of my progress in searching for a game as I get closer to actually applying and posting my resume.

Sincerely,

Hugh Jazz

Dear Ms. Freydey:

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your guidance and supervision during my internship experience with BAZINGAYS. Your leadership throughout the year assisted me in further development of my one-timing and passing skills as well as my ability to play manual goalie and function as a leading mofape on various exis.

The experience was more than I could have expected and allowed me the freedom to develop and maintain mad skillz as a professional member of the team. I actually felt like a major contributor in the weekly RAPON sessions. Working for BAZINGAYS helped me use the knowledge I’ve acquired over the past three years as a college student playing NHL'94 all f'n day.

I also want to thank the entire staff in the Department of GA for taking the time to share their expertise and knowledge of the field. It was through these times that I felt I was able to learn and grow the most in developing my mad skillz over the course of my internship. The staff was most responsive to my requests and always made me feel like a full-time member of the team.

I will keep you informed of my progress in searching for a game as I get closer to actually applying and posting my resume.

Sincerely,

Hugh Jazz

:lol: that is funny

hahahaha

indeed. We've got a fresh taco here