NHL'94 Forums

How about we make a 1 week deadline for dynasty and start playoffs.

hokkeefan

just end this season and not drag it on for another month waiting for slackers,its amounted to as far as it s gonna get ,just make deadline for a week and start playoffs and start fresh with a new season with coaches that are interested in playing .

yeah u guys fn kill lgs and don t care so f**k all of u and these lgs,you can take me out of this lg and carse and ice and all the rest of u dogfuckers can run it into ground like ever other lg ur in,i wont play in any more lgs to help oiut,f**k you

:shocked::shame::secret_smile::red_heart::scorn::nothing::nothing_to_say::black_heart::)<_<-_-:rolleyes:B):lol::D:P;)^_^

I'm with hokkeefan on this. In the past few months weight bug fixed A and B, gens 2012 and 93 gdl have all died because of slackers. Fortunately classic does not die because of the tireless effort of kingraph and Halifax replacing and harping on the deadbeats for which I'm grateful. Let's not let dynasty die.

I agree with hokkee on Dynasty, however, I'm going to try and play Pearate this weekend. B)

For any league to be successful, you need an active commissioner (or team). It's what makes Classic (Chaos/Halifax), Blitz (smozoma), GDL (Donch/swos), DGL (CoachMac), among other leagues work so well.

GDL 09 was amazing -- it ran great as Donch was all over it! Then he got busy and GDL X is now 3 months of nothing (and counting). It's the only difference between the two leagues.

Dynasty / WBF / 2012 / 2013 Draft / SDL / 2v2 Summit / -- all missing active commish.

I thought I found the cheese... :) 12-14 player lgs with 30 games max with current NHL format where you dont have to play some teams! I think that could work... Even if you do signups through an AIM group so ppl who rarely complete seasons cant get in.