NHL'94 Forums

New Forum, with cart service

Hey guys,

I contacted one of the site admins a while back about offering services to get the NHL carts done.

At the time, there was already someone making the carts so I thought I hold off.

The FB admin told me that the guy that was doing the games before is MIA.

I thought I'd signed up to offer my services.

Unfortunately right now, I do not make Genesis games, if there is enough demand I might consider it.

I do Snes custom carts, I even do plastic cases with artwork and cardboard boxes and manual.

I do not have pics of NHL94 done but I have done a whole lot of other titles.

My shells are NEW, yes newly manufactured.

SO if you need anything, have a request or something, just let me know, I am at your service!

Here are some pics of my work (don't know how to make the pics smaller? :/)

asterixboxsmall.jpg

games.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-6.jpg

without a box and booklet and assuming like US$5 for shipping in/to the US, what are we talking about for an estimated total? I'll be wanting one in the next month or so.

Im located in Texas, It really depends, How big the rom is?

if it is under 8Mbit it would be somewhat cheaper, and if you provide the donor cart, I can discount too!

I can do $32 USD shipped to the US if the rom is 8-16mbit if it is a 20-32Mbit then It will be a few of extra bucks. (this is for cart only)

One more thing, I only ship registered international and it can be a bit pricey, but it is the safest and more secure way for both parties!

Edited by pichichi010

how much could sending a donor cart save us? I can't imagine that it would offset the cost to ship it, seeing as NHL '94 cartridges are worth about fifty cents each. customized SNES '94 ROMs aren't any bigger than the original, so I imagine that would hold the costs down, too. does anybody know what the file size is? it must be at the small end. I think $30 for a cartridge with a label shipped to within the US seems about right. when the finals are set, I'll most likely want one.

have you tested an NHL '94 ROM -> cartridge made successfully? I'd rather send cash and a donor NHL '94 cart than have one arrive that ends up failing after a few plays due to the donor being less than appropriate.

• 1 month later...

I'm ready for one. are you good to go?