NHL'94 Forums

92 in 93

CoachMac

So I have been playing The Original EASN NHL Hockey (92) often lately and have even joined a small league. It is a great game.

I love the rosters from that game (1991 season) and the players were not rated by Igor Kuperman so their is no Russian bias. The last year before the Oilers were completely dismantled.

The problems is no names. So I took that game and put it into NHLPA 93. The fighting needs some tweaks, but it actually makes 93 play better with the lower ratings.

I updated everything unis, playoff draws etc...to what they were in 92.

But all lines and ratings are taken directly from the Original NHL Hockey.

Gretzky (92) and Mario (94) are the only guys rated in the 90's

Very few in the 80's.

I did fix the WB.

I do not think it exist in the Original game. Even though I can find the Hack it does not seem to be a big deal. Little guys do not go around leveling big guys in NHL 92.

I left the Sharks and all-star teams out.

Anyway check it out and let me know what you think. I am going to tweak the fighting ratings a little and post another version later, but this 92 exactly copied into 93.

92in93.bin

• 1 year later...

NHLHockeyorg.bin

This is the single greatest graphic improvement ever made to 93.

Check out the Center Ice logo Slapshot 67 made for this rom.

I have seen other custom center ice logos but this blows them all way.

Thanks again for being awesome Slapshot.

Other improvements I have made to this rom.

San Jose is now included I put in players from the dispersal draft even though the actual roster is purely fictional as the game was finished before the dispersal and expansion draft. I also did not include players on other teams. So San Jose handedness, weight etc.. is far from accurate but at least you got names.

All-Star teams are also included.

Again all ratings, lines, etc... are copied directly from the Original NHL Hockey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

attachicon.gifNHLHockeyorg.bin

This is the single greatest graphic improvement ever made to 93.

Check out the Center Ice logo Slapshot 67 made for this rom.

I have seen other custom center ice logos but this blows them all way.

Thanks again for being awesome Slapshot.

Other improvements I have made to this rom.

San Jose is now included I put in players from the dispersal draft even though the actual roster is purely fictional as the game was finished before the dispersal and expansion draft. I also did not include players on other teams. So San Jose handedness, weight etc.. is far from accurate but at least you got names.

All-Star teams are also included.

Again all ratings, lines, etc... are copied directly from the Original NHL Hockey.

Nice job on this ROM!