NHL'94 Forums

The Real Blitz 08 Situation

As you may know, Blitz is close to reviving. Just some things to be sorted out on the website first. I'll try to keep this thread updated to let you guys know what's going on so we can expect the almighty roll call in the future..

Here's the waitlist:

1. hokkeefan

2. Alonzi41

3. FPB

4.Shaftman

5. Mr.Sandman

6. Wittgenstein

7. TomKabs93

8. jer_33

9. MrDerp4321

10. CoachMac

11. JackandJose

12. Brutus

*Bold indicates active player*

I should be on there i think unless i got my old team back.

Should we think about a reboot depending on number of returnees?

I would imagine the only one not returning would be the Mexican guy right? Haven't seen him around for a long time. Apart from that I can't think of anyone who's not going to be back. Get a roll-call started as soon as possible I guess?

:super_man: This post made my day!

I'd vote Ice gets his team back, but no on reboot (why?). Only other guy I think may be MIA is HABS. Wookie is listed in both A&B as he took over hokkee's team in A. With Iceguy out, that's 3 that I belive would be open.

I know this news has us all frothing at the mouth, but we should let Plabax update us on the progress before we get ahead of ourselves. :)

:super_man: This post made my day!

I'd vote Ice gets his team back, but no on reboot (why?). Only other guy I think may be MIA is HABS. Wookie is listed in both A&B as he took over hokkee's team in A. With Iceguy out, that's 3 that I belive would be open.

I know this news has us all frothing at the mouth, but we should let Plabax update us on the progress before we get ahead of ourselves. :)

Wot he said

UPDATE: layout is created, looks like a carbon copy of the old Blitz website (blitz94.com)

All that is left are the queries! This may take some time as there are some unique codes I will have to figure out such as the protection picks in the blitz draft.. I'll keep you guys updated though.

UPDATE: Was going at a steady pace until I hit a problem where querying any of the B league data results in an error :unsure:

Fixed it! Progress will be slowed down until the 16th because that is when my job ends and I work 35 hours a day... Just remember that I have to convert all the asp.net into PHP so it takes a bit of time.

Edited by PlabaxV2