kingraph

Master List of GENS '94 ROMS

HABS    6

some roms I can think of that are missing:

Dynasty league

FHL league

2on2 Hyper

skip    20

Just added me and smoz's 2015 ROM - trade deadline edition! Feel free to add above, it kicks the 2015 original to the curb.

DavidCat74    0

Has anybody created a Dynasty league as of yet?

I am new to this forum, but love the leagues that have been created!!!! They are awesome!

David

Seano7302    0

I am new to this forum, but love the leagues that have been created!!!! They are awesome!

David

There was a Dynasty league on SNES. But it might be long gone. We need more leagues on GENS. Maybe a summer league?

kingraph    122

David

Dynasty league is a scary word in GENS. It's been attempted twice in the last few years, both unsuccessful.

There was a Dynasty league on SNES. But it might be long gone. We need more leagues on GENS. Maybe a summer league?

GENS just had 3+ concurrent leagues (GDL, Classic, Blitz, SCL) so I don't think there needs to be MORE leagues. SNES is now in the middle of season 02.

Seano7302    0

Dynasty league is a scary word in GENS. It's been attempted twice in the last few years, both unsuccessful.

GENS just had 3+ concurrent leagues (GDL, Classic, Blitz, SCL) so I don't think there needs to be MORE leagues. SNES is now in the middle of season 02.

Tbh, I went by the NHL94online.com site when seeing how many leagues we have.

DavidCat74    0

Are their any Dynasty ROMS out there?

Something with a collection of all the Stanley Cup champions or something like that?

Thanks,

David

Seano7302    0

Are their any Dynasty ROMS out there?

Something with a collection of all the Stanley Cup champions or something like that?

Thanks,

David

That sounds like an interesting project.

Edited by Seano7302

tru    8

yeah, that's a great idea. I'm sure it has been done, but certainly not lately. the last 28 cup-winning teams... I'm not much for quirky compilation projects like that, but I could totally see doing that. it would be pretty difficult to do, but well worth it.

DavidCat74    0

The last 28 Stanley Cup champs ROM or even better, Greatest Teams ROMS. The best teams for each team, that way you would have all different players.

1977 Canadiens

1972 Bruins

1964 Maple Leafs

1981 Islanders

1985 Oilers

etc.

I could put together a list of the best teams ... I think that would be awesome!

But, playing teams from different eras, can that even be achieved?

tru    8

why not?

xanbo    0

Hi everyone, I love these ROMs, thanks all for the hard work!!! I am able to play these ROMs with the picodrive emulator that comes bundled with RetroPie v3.0 beta2 on my Raspberry Pi B+, however there is a bug when I try to play in Playoffs or Playoffs/7 Game mode - I can only seem to play one game, after which it looses all my data and I can't continue my playoff. Has anybody figured out how to play in Playoffs mode on a Raspberry Pi??? Thanks for any info!

Darko99    5

Wboy 30 teams ROM is with WBF or classic?

Darko99    5

Ok. Thx King!

Been a long time since I've posted here; the site looks different but good!  Could you put the following for the original NHL '94 in the master list on page 1, please, if possible?

• Weight bug fix, HITS replaces PIM in player stats
  • Weight bug fix + checking bonus, PIM in player stats