NHL'94 Forums

how is card picture orientation determined?

I'm sick of seeing the glove on the wrong hand. how does the game decide to show the player card image flipped left/right?

My guess is it's a different picture. So if you could find the pointers to the images, you could eventually figure out where the images are, and then just swap the pointers for all the goalies.

I'm pretty sure I get what you are saying and I'm pretty sure you are wrong in this. it seems like no matter which picture is assigned to a player slot, the mirrored direction of its orientation is predetermined. so, for forwards and defensemen that wear an eyepatch or something, we can just move their listed order on the team until it shows on the correct side, but for goaltenders that don't switch "hit," there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done to fix the ones that display backward. is this an issue on the Genesis, too?

maybe I'm wrong and I'm imagining the problem. I'll double check and be sure I'm not crazy.