NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Playoffs

PlabaxV2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its now sept 7th ,time to give 2 guys a bye n move on,we cant wait for carse FOR EVERY GODDAMN LG HOLY CRAP !! ENOUGH ALREADY!
You guys aren't strict enough and that's why people walk all over the deadlines,like cmon guys ,grab a brain and BE STRICT !!!!
This is the perfect example of how to kill leagues.

I have decided to let everyone play as this is more on the fun side than it is on the competitive side. I took away 2 PTS for each game you did not play, look at the bracket below to see your opponent. I will not be opening anything on the website because I will be closing all of those websites that look similar and then opening up new ones with new designs.

You have a week and a half to play and if not then you will just be DQ'd. Deadline will be Sunday, September 8 for Round 2

ROUND 2

Plabax 4-1 BoKnowsNHL94

Icestorm vs Witt

kupuck vs Houly

kingraph vs hokkee

ROUND 1

kingraph vs Carse FF

Icestorm 4-0 Pearate

hokkeefan 4-0 jer_33

jackandjose 0-4 Wittgenstein

Brutus 0-4 Houly - Winner Plays kupuck

* All Home Seeds on the left side.

I will be on till 4 eastern tomorrow raph,nightshift.

I have decided to let everyone play as this is more on the fun side than it is on the competitive side. I took away 2 PTS for each game you did not play, look at the bracket below to see your opponent. I will not be opening anything on the website because I will be closing all of those websites that look similar and then opening up new ones with new designs.

You have a week and a half to play and if not then you will just be DQ'd. Deadline will be Sunday, September 8 for Round 2

ROUND 2

Plabax 4-1 BoKnowsNHL94

Icestorm 4-1 Witt

kupuck vs Houly

kingraph vs hokkee

ROUND 1

kingraph vs Carse FF

Icestorm 4-0 Pearate

hokkeefan 4-0 jer_33

im around available until 4:15 eastern weekdays and all weekend.

ROUND 2

Plabax 4-1 BoKnowsNHL94

Icestorm 4-1 Witt

kupuck vs Houly

kingraph vs hokkee

ROUND 1

kingraph vs Carse FF

Icestorm 4-0 Pearate

hokkeefan 4-0 jer_33

I will be on all day,hit me up when available.

ggs raph ,could've went either way,more clutch performer won that series.
and
carse you have had fricken months to get this lg done and show up for playoffs and you didn't ,so take your fn medicine and start being available to play ,cause im not giving up on the zero tolerance for guys who take the fun out of 94 .
your one of the best coaches in 94 and you have been given way too much slack because guys want a chance to defeat you ,but those times have to end ,so just show up and be available

Edited by hokkeefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...