NHL'94 Forums

Dynasty Playoffs

PlabaxV2

I have decided to let everyone play as this is more on the fun side than it is on the competitive side. I took away 2 PTS for each game you did not play, look at the bracket below to see your opponent. I will not be opening anything on the website because I will be closing all of those websites that look similar and then opening up new ones with new designs.

You have a week and a half to play and if not then you will just be DQ'd. Deadline will be Sunday, September 8 for Round 2

ROUND 2

Plabax 4-1 BoKnowsNHL94

Icestorm 4-1 Witt

kupuck vs Houly

kingraph vs hokkee

ROUND 1

kingraph vs Carse FF

Icestorm 4-0 Pearate

hokkeefan 4-0 jer_33

jackandjose 0-4 Wittgenstein

Brutus 0-4 Houly - Winner Plays kupuck

* All Home Seeds on the left side.

Edited by PlabaxV2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about everyone play their games and complete this season,theres not much work to do on this icestorm except not slackoff and get this done.
jer33 I will be around tomorrow from 2 eastern to 5 eastern ,then around from 7-8 eastern on Saturday and all day sunday

Edited by hokkeefan

I've been around, but haven't had much time to play this weekend - things will get back to "normal" this week though. Until the long-weekend that is!

I've not seen Houly yet, & I can't message him or PM him.

Houly, let me know if you can be on later Tuesday or Wednesday night. If not, I'm off Thursday & can try to catch you then.

Does Houly even get to read the forums even banned?

I've been around, but haven't had much time to play this weekend - things will get back to "normal" this week though. Until the long-weekend that is!

hello jer33 ,ii will be on from tomorrow around 2 eastern till moday night ,lets getr done hillbilly.

hello jer33 ,ii will be on from tomorrow around 2 eastern till moday night ,lets getr done hillbilly.

Not sure if we are heading out of town this weekend, should try to get this wrapped up tomorrow if we can. Might be around 5-5:30EST.

Houly beats Brutus in 4 games, I think it was like 9-7, 8-6, 6-5, 4-3.

Something like that. I've got the games saved if you guys decide they need to be uploaded, otherwise, Houly knows he's up against Kupuck.

Best of luck to Houly.

Houly beats Brutus in 4 games, I think it was like 9-7, 8-6, 6-5, 4-3.

Something like that. I've got the games saved if you guys decide they need to be uploaded, otherwise, Houly knows he's up against Kupuck.

Best of luck to Houly.

Hello my name is brutus and I can hold my own against Houly :D

hahaha jks man Houly has a sexy team!

None, pearate and i tried twice over weekend and latency issues preventied us from playing. Not sure when we will play next.

well you guys should figure something out, and if you cant, then a decision has to be made,cant wait another 6 months for icestorm to get this done.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FRICKEN SLACK ASS MO FO %^&*^$%^#$&^#%$&^#^

FINISH YOUR f**king SERIES !!!!!

lol, you know I'm easy to reach and schedule games.

I'll be playing wookie tonight around 8:30 for our GDL series...Carse, if you're around later tonight let me know, I'll play after.

lol, you know I'm easy to reach and schedule games.

I'll be playing wookie tonight around 8:30 for our GDL series...Carse, if you're around later tonight let me know, I'll play after.

we all know your never delaying kingraph,always the same culprits over n over n over n over n over ,always somehow carse and icestorm series last to play.