NHL'94 Forums

Let DrP1zza back into NHL94.com

Should the ex-commissioner and general good guy DrP1zza be allowed back onto NHL94.com?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should DrP1zza be allowed back onto NHL94.com?

Cmon already ,houly smokes ,we need people who are in love with 94 to keep this site going for 50 more years or til whenever the apocalypse comes hehe.

Free Drp1zza you lovely buncha kissable care bears :victory:

LETS HAVE A VOTE !! POST IT HERE !!

1. The guy will play all of this games whether it's GENS, SNES or Both..

2. He is good enough to play in A in Gens, SNES or Both...

Not too many people that play '94 meet this criteria.. Should let him in.

If you don't know who DrP1zza is, then you're probably a post 2010 guy. Consider this:

• he was commissioner of an NHL94 2010 league
  • he was in GDL or classic i think too. Maybe.
  • he used to do commentary on games and he did commentary on sungod's dynasty or some ex-mod's horrible abortion of a league but then the aforementioned mod banned him for swearing too much during his games which got him super mad
  • he then decided to play habs or kgman or some a**hole AngryJay who promptly beat the piss out of him and then rubbed his nose in it. P1zza got mad. Then whoever it was just started ripping on him which made him post all this disgusting crap on the forums and delete the 2010 league (which i was like 19-1 or something with the LA Kings) and become BANNED FOR LIFE!

Not to mention he's famous!

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Drp1zza

Think about the kind of fame this will bring us having the internet's version of AIDS back among us!

I mean come on... you post some of the most vile and disgusting things ever including pain olympics, tubgirl, goatse, gary leeman party aka lemon party, and probably other things just one time and everybody bans you? What happened to the American way! 3 Strikes and you're out! P1zza deserves his 2nd and then a 3rd chance. Because come on, we're all American here. Unless you're Canadian. Or Mexican. Or Swiss. Or Finnish. Or Jamaican. Or Quebecian. Or somewhere else. Either way he deserves more chances.

Edited by Bo Knows NHL94
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

quite an extensive background on pizza....whoever did their homework missed out on his nhl94 years. that is a page full in itself.

• he then decided to play habs or kgman or some a**hole who promptly beat the piss out of him and then rubbed his nose in it. P1zza got mad. Then whoever it was just started ripping on him which made him post all this disgusting crap on the forums and delete the 2010 league (which i was like 19-1 or something with the LA Kings) and become BANNED FOR LIFE!

I think I'm your a**hole in this case. I think I whooped him pretty bad in our 2 games and I recall switching my lines around on the PK to ice my best players to run up the score even further late in the 3rd period. That really sent him off the deep end on me and what turned out to be everyone in general.

You're welcome??? :huh:

I think I'm your a**hole in this case. I think I whooped him pretty bad in our 2 games and I recall switching my lines around on the PK to ice my best players to run up the score even further late in the 3rd period. That really sent him off the deep end on me and what turned out to be everyone in general.

You're welcome??? :huh:

Haha yeah it must have been you. I fixed my page up there.

I remember mr pizza,that guy made me look sane and he also was pals with carse and while carse was riding a whole undefeated season ,I defeated carse but then he cried to pizza and they took away my win.

Lol Hokkee I remember you were in control of maybe 4 or 5 teams in that one league. I still think the funniest memory I have from this wonderful forum is when my brother (Carse) calls me and is semi freaking out because "frekezoid" aka Hokkee's alt #4 called his cell phone. (Carse had his phone number in his AIM profile lol) Carse was like "DUDE THAT FREKEZOID GUY CALLED ME! LIKE FROM P1ZZA'S LEAGUE! He's some crazy Canadian guy!"

Mr Pizza and Cares were and still are slack-ass bums.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha yeah it must have been you. I fixed my page up there.

Lol Hokkee I remember you were in control of maybe 4 or 5 teams in that one league. I still think the funniest memory I have from this wonderful forum is when my brother (Carse) calls me and is semi freaking out because "frekezoid" aka Hokkee's alt #4 called his cell phone. (Carse had his phone number in his AIM profile lol) Carse was like "DUDE THAT FREKEZOID GUY CALLED ME! LIKE FROM P1ZZA'S LEAGUE! He's some crazy Canadian guy!"

Mr Pizza and Cares were and still are slack-ass bums.

Loolol

• 1 year later...