NHL'94 Forums

GDL X - Playoffs Rd 1 Schedules

kingraph

I wanted to get everyone's schedule on this thread to help get these games coordinated as round 1 is stalling and I don't want people to get stale.

kingraph vs da94wookie

--- completed - kingraph wins in 5

swos vs dcicon5148

--- completed - swos wins in 4

Vocally Caged vs Freydey

--- completed - Freydey wins in 6

kgman vs Zalex

--- completed - Zalex wins in 5

IceStorm70 v houly

--- completed - IceStorm wins in 5

Carse vs nahkahomo

--- completed - Carse wins in 7

Plabax vs eggink4444

--- completed - Plabax wins in 4

BoKnowsNHL94 vs 5. minpin

--- completed - BoKnowsNHL94 wins in 4

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il be on friday after 4pm and can play during the week end, depends of sohomo

you guys try and be men and get your series completed asap and DONT LET ANYONE GO PAST THE DEADLINE !!!
1 day you guys will understand ,if you are firm on the deadlines ,people will obey them,if you don't ,people will walk all over it and you will be waiting for carse and etc to fkin delay for a month.
MAN THE F UP BITCHES !!!

you guys try and be men and get your series completed asap and DONT LET ANYONE GO PAST THE DEADLINE !!!

1 day you guys will understand ,if you are firm on the deadlines ,people will obey them,if you don't ,people will walk all over it and you will be waiting for carse and etc to fkin delay for a month.

MAN THE F UP BITCHES !!!

Yeah -- this blows. I really like what swos did in GDL07 . Set the deadlines and if you miss them, the playoffs move on without you! I'd definitely recommend that for GDL 11.

Wouldn't be fair if I did that now (100% dickon would complain I'm trying to manipulate the league for me to win), so we're forced to wait.

I'm under the belief that bo/min and VC/Frey will play Friday night, and egg/plabax this weekend.

I'm guessing Houly makes an appearance and will play Ice -- he's usually good with getting games in...unusual for him to disappear. Especially now that he can post again, lol.

Also hoping someone can wake Zalex up this weekend to play KG.

Finally, I have no idea what the story is with Carse. Scheduling with Nahka will take some effort, so that series is my biggest concern.

Oh, and maybe dickon will come out of hiding and play too. Not sure why he's ducking.

I was not in AIM when you sent those messages, sometimes when I load the mobile AIM it doesn't close properly and I get a ton of messages when I log back in on my PC. You are correct, I haven't been on AIM in 4 days although I did request to play the only time I saw you online.

I hope all of you get your series done this weekend,its not fair to the coaches who are around and available.Entering this lg means you are available to play and if you cant play DONT JOIN or just drop out.
this lg went pretty smooth all summer and now is not the time to flake out.
I hate to have to b***h about you fkin slackers all the time but you kill lgs and interest in this site and you take the fun out of this game.
Soimething has to be done with the slackers around here,start by booting guys,there like spoiled kids around here.

wtgaa sohomo where are you

I can be around pretty much anytime today up til this evening, and whenever tomorrow after 11am outside of 1 or 2 hours.

PS. can someone find that thread about controllers? Mine is dead and I need to find where to get the gens 6 button controller but I cant find it anywhere :unsure:

The very exciting trick shot competition,,, I mean series between Swos and I is over..... It seems one of the issues with letting all these slackers in is that they slack all season, why stop at the playoffs.....

This guy is so fn baby lol what a fool. He's acting like he would have won GDL X if he was the 6th seed. He's also acting like he wasn't a "slacker" as he only played 46 games but he's quick to jump on someone who played 41. Better luck next time!

Yeah I'm sorry about the delay... our schedules just aren't lining up. It's my fault, I've been busy nights and that's when he's available. I'm totally free tomorrow, day and night, so hopefully we get to crank it out tomorrow and keep this moving.

Finally! The 1st round of the GDL playoffs is complete. It only gets harder from here!

The conference semi-finals are:

kingraph vs Zalex

swos vs Freydey

Icestorm vs BoKnows

Carse vs Plabax

Higher seed listed first.

RD2 Playoffs ROM: GDL_SeasonXPlayoffs_RD2.bin

This ROM just has the playoff matchups set as a 7 game playoff series so 1 person can host. You can toggle back and forth to get the home/away teams as you like.

Good luck!

maybe I am missing something, and I am not trying to stir up controversy, but how is it that in the RON BARR conference #1 plays #5 while #2 plays #6? Shouldn't it be #1 vs #6 and #2 vs #5? In the MARK LESSER #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3 which seems normal.