NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Forum NHL 14 EASHL Team

On EASHL you can create a team and take on other teams. On those teams you can play up to 6 on 6. Any interest for one of those teams for the forum? My xbox live is SniperSean33. Add me, go to eashl, join club, see friends clubs and you'll see NHL 94 Forum as a team (Or SniperSean33) starting tomorrow night.

he's gung ho to organize some sort of league or tournament and you're gung ho to... be a jerk?

you do realize this is a forum about NHL 94 not NHL 14 right?

I realize that. But what does fantasy hockey have to do with nhl 94 either?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's how it goes in this section.

I'll wait for the updates and if I'm lucky, I'll get the game

I was thinking about buying NHL 14, but I quickly changed my mind on that. I'm not thrilled with the so-called NHL '94 mode. Looks more like NHL Hitz to me, and they just slapped in the '94 ice color and called it '94 mode. Sadly, I think EA screwed up big-time with the '94 mode. This would have been a perfect opportunity for them to capture the attention of a huge market of hockey fans and NHL '94 fans by having a true '94 mode with features such as shot-blocking, fake shots, and a season mode. It could have been their way of saying, "This is our way of apologizing for NHL 95. Forgive us!"

To those of you who do have the game, I hope you're enjoying it.

Also, the fact that their '94 mode has no online play is a massive oversight. They have God-knows-how-many online players on Xbox Live, they make many games with the mindset of making them for online play, and then commit this gaffe. It's no wonder EA has become a laughable company over the past 10+ years.

Or they could just as easily repackaged the whole original game with new goodies to use and cleaner and smoother graphics while leaving the gameplay as perfect as it is. Just a HUGE wasted opportunity in light of the game's anniversary, IMHO. As it stands, it's just a mere novelty that won't be used much.

Or they could just as easily repackaged the whole original game with new goodies to use and cleaner and smoother graphics while leaving the gameplay as perfect as it is. Just a HUGE wasted opportunity in light of the game's anniversary, IMHO. As it stands, it's just a mere novelty that won't be used much.

Agreed 100%. I'd be fine with the original 8-bit graphics and all, as long as we could have FOUR lines instead of three, a full NHL regular season, trading & free agency, and fake shots and shot-blocking. Basically, I want NHL '95 with four lines, except it's an NHL '94 version of NHL '95.

8-bit graphics or newer graphics, this was a huge missed opportunity on EA's part.