NHL'94 Forums

Time Expiration Bug

Tickenest

Anyone had this one before? It appears to me that I scored (the game-winner, incidentally) at the exact moment that time expired. After the usual few seconds it takes the game to restart after a goal, we went straight to the postgame menu screen (no 3 stars, no longer delay at the end of the game.)

The first screenshot on the ice is dark because I didn't think to take the screenshot until the screen had nearly faded to the menu. The second one is just to show the official timing on the goal.

post-23-1127532040_thumb.jpg

post-23-1127532085_thumb.jpg

Hey Tick,

I've had this happen before, pretty funny. I guess this deserves to be on the "bugs" page of the website.

-Evan

• 1 month later...

i've seen this one a couple of times before as well. there's nothing more exciting than scoring with 0:00 left on the clock.

i don't think i've seen it done at the end of the third or ot, so i can't confirm the skipping of the celebration and three stars, but i guess that's something to look forward to.

that's what makes nhl '94 so good; the more you play, the more you are rewarded with little surprises like this. and just when you think you've seen everything, the game goes and tops itself.

• 1 month later...

this happens it did with me but..... u know my screen went all funkey the sound was like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu the i found that i won the stanley cup then i sayd awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but i won :rolleyes::)