NHL'94 Forums

SNES Puck Dynasty league

:o TRAITOR! :P

Dude 94 is 94. I only switched so I could become a spy for snes anyways. Hehehe

Edited by Seano7302

Can I change my team from Chicago to the Philly Blades?

Yes. (and they are the blazers actually)...the blades are the NY team.

let the kid play. it's coincidence of separate circumstances, but it sucks seeing a passionate and unproven kid seemingly grouped with proven ruiners. Northway, would you offer to take a different team? Halifax, he is putting in an effort to participate in a time when the community lacks plenty. if he can get a confirmed connection, what's the issue?

I think Hali is right, he should probably play in a classic league to see how he likes it. This is a pretty complicated and involved league to start as your first.

Why do you want me to take a different team? I live right outside of Denver, I'm rolling with the Avs.

I think Hali is right, he should probably play in a classic league to see how he likes it. This is a pretty complicated and involved league to start as your first.

Why do you want me to take a different team? I live right outside of Denver, I'm rolling with the Avs.

I'm in classic. I'm not a slacker either

I obviously have no ability to sway (as I'm sure you are seeing -- I am not well-liked around here), but I really feel like the passionate, driven, inspired and present newcomer should be allowed to have the team he picked and participate. he may not win most of his games, but I bet he'd play more games faster than most.

keep your energy and creativity up, buddy. you'll be running this place by the thirtieth anniversary.

I obviously have no ability to sway (as I'm sure you are seeing -- I am not well-liked around here), but I really feel like the passionate, driven, inspired and present newcomer should be allowed to have the team he picked and participate. he may not win most of his games, but I bet he'd play more games faster than most.

keep your energy and creativity up, buddy. you'll be running this place by the thirtieth anniversary.

Seano's played 13 games in gens classic since the season started over 5 weeks ago so I'm not convinced. I suggested in this thread he play in snes classic. He could've signed up on the wait list when it was mentioned. He didn't.

One person who did though, was jackandjose. He played all 40 games in GENS B, finished for st louis in GENS D. He then got a test game in for snes. I put him in as a replacement in SNES C and he played 9 games in one night.

word. get your games in, Sean!

Seano's played 13 games in gens classic since the season started over 5 weeks ago so I'm not convinced. I suggested in this thread he play in snes classic. He could've signed up on the wait list when it was mentioned. He didn't.

One person who did though, was jackandjose. He played all 40 games in GENS B, finished for st louis in GENS D. He then got a test game in for snes. I put him in as a replacement in SNES C and he played 9 games in one night.

Actually I have 18 out of 20

No Team Czech Republic just Czechoslovakia?? What about Germany and Poland?? Oh, well... I'll go with NJ then.

These were teams that played in the World Hockey Association. Back then team czechoslovakia played some games against some of the franchises that actually counted towards standings.

I decided to amend a couple of the rules, which really only impact for next season. I've increased the games played checkpoint incentive from 2 million to 5 million.

Also, the cap floor will be unaffected with cap increases for next year. (before i had that it always was 20 million less.)

thanks bud.

If this is the right forum, put me down for Chicago.

Join the darkside Brutus :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah! welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey northway, where you at. I'm in fort Collins.

I'm ten or so miles outside of Nederland, nice to see a fellow Colorado dweller although I'm an Alaskan at heart.

I just noticed there's no penalties as well, that makes things interesting. I'm ok with no BS interference penalties.

I'm ten or so miles outside of Nederland, nice to see a fellow Colorado dweller although I'm an Alaskan at heart.

I just noticed there's no penalties as well, that makes things interesting. I'm ok with no BS interference penalties.

... I dont mind BS intereferance penalties, let the love be shared :/

That's one of the things I've noticed while playing the SNES version is goalie interference penalty is almost automatically called every time, even when someone under computer control w/ out the puck is pushed into the goalie. That doesn't even take into account grabbing the goalie, ramming the guy as he tries to avoid you, and getting the penalty reward as well as the puck back!

GENS you don't even get the penalty but maybe 40% of the time YOU crash into the net yourself.

I actually hate the penalties on because more times than not, it's random & can really effect the outcome, yet I love having the extra use of line changes, like power play or penalty kill.

So, the break in strategy during a game is nice, but they ga way the game calls penalties turns me off to it.

I drafted based on the idea of them being off, but if everyone voted for them on, and HALI was swayed, I wouldn't cry. That said, I'm looking forward to playing some games soon, whichever way!

Hey I just noticed this... no penalties is different from normal any specific reason why?

Just something a little different from classic is all. Speeds up the game a little bit.

• 1 month later...

Did you try this?

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15424-help-with-hacking-penalty-minutes-and-extra-attacker/?p=135172

Edited by DominikJagr