NHL'94 Forums

Blitz situation

Freydey

Hello, I've been harassing king and plabber on aim to get an update on blitz and it seems things hold on for no particular reason or just a little problem that can be solve really easily, from plab's perspective. I just want to have a clear update on that league and I think that would be benefic to all the gas that are involved, since the draft was more than a month ago and most of the gas would like a clear update. Not sure who's actually running the league these days, so mister X, could you please answer those simple questions? When does it start? What's the matter? Does Ga still exist? Does Smozoma still hold the magic keys? and the most important one, who is truly tacoman?

et...

et....

et c'est tout, y'avait pas de et.

Je m'appelle Freydey, et j'approuve ce message.

Monsieur Freydey,

Good questions! My understanding is the upload section of the website isn't working, and that's what is holding things up. Plabax asked me to update one of the setting on the site and I haven't heard anything since.

Once the site is up and running, we can test out some preseason games to make sure everything is working correctly. Then I'll post the start date and schedule and we can GA!

Smozoma is retired from NHL'94. :cry:

Though he's still super helpful anytime I've had to contact him. :super_man:

From my understanding, the error is relating to the website control panel and not the code of the files because the upload page has not been modified since 2011. I searched the error and one of the first results was linked to the control panel of the Blitz94 host..

I am not sure if Ralph has changed the setting yet, but I'm pretty sure it should fix the error. If it doesn't fix the error then I'm not sure what it could be.

From my understanding, the error is relating to the website control panel and not the code of the files because the upload page has not been modified since 2011. I searched the error and one of the first results was linked to the control panel of the Blitz94 host..

I am not sure if Ralph has changed the setting yet, but I'm pretty sure it should fix the error. If it doesn't fix the error then I'm not sure what it could be.

I e-mailed you Saturday to let you know I made the change. Since it's still not working, looks like it must be something else. :(

What's the error that's popping up? Is it because you don't have permissions to save the file to that directory?

What was the news on this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...