NHL'94 Forums

It's almost time to start bidding!

halifax

midnight EST...you can giver for bidding. That should be enough time for everyone up to this point.

I heard the rumour of 89 million for #89 Alex Mogilny.

I've temporarily put a stop on creating new threads for players to bid on.

One coach had 30+ leading bids and while there's no rule against that, I do think it goes beyond what is considered reasonable bidding.

I'll wait until some rosters get filled before I'll allow more threads to be created.

Ya the bidding should be done in small waves otherwise you end up bidding on 30 players at once because you have no idea which you will end up with. There is also a big risk of ending up over the cap or of coaches inflating prices when they can't even afford all the players they are bidding on if they end up getting them all.

I missed a couple threads on players I wanted and they were closed before I even really got to check it out. :\ It's really difficult to find who you want when they're not in alpha order and you can't have a watch list that alerts you if you've been outbid. I'm not sure I have enough time to keep checking in every day to stay up with it.