Game 1

:30 - Mogilny with a pop up goal as Sabres jump out 1-0

1:05 - Modano evens it up with a sweet spin move in tight on Fuhr 1-1

1:22 - Modano with a Carse special 2-1 Dallas

2:17 - Swos rings a pass shot off pipe

2:40 - Casey stymies a Mogilny pass shot

2:48 - Svoboda lights the lamp via sweet passer deux et deux

3:26 - Russ with help from Brots puts stars back up 3-2

3:51 - Broten again with an assist, this time with the behind the net feed to modano in the slot one timer 4-2

4:43 - Svoboda pots another one to cut lead to one

5:57 - Casey captures a floater attempt

6:59 - Bodger is buried by broten who takes a seat in the sin bin for a deuce

7:25 - Svoboda completes the hatter with patented swos pass goal ties it up at quads

8:34 - Modano undresses Svoboda to put the stars back up by one 5-4

8:54 - Modano attempts to pad the lead but is checked, puck pops up and bounces off top of the net

Game 2

10:08 - Mogilny lights the lamp first on nice one timer in the slot 1-0 Buff

10:45 - Fuhr stones Modano in tight

11:39 - Casey big pad save on Mogilnys slot slapper

11:45 - Buff extends lead via a Mogilny passer 2-0 Buff

12:25 - Courtnall with help from Modano cuts buffalos lead in half

13:05 - Courtnall with the rockets scores on faceoff to tie this game up at deuces

13:18 - off subsequent draw, coyrtnall finds broten on a 2-1 for one timer score. 3-2 Dallas

14:12 - Modano scores again to put stars up 4-2

16:07 - Broten with another helper as he feeds Modano for another one timer 5-2 stars

17:35 - Buffalo battles back on a nice one timer by Mogilny off the hawerchuck dish 5-3 stars

18:16 - Lafontaine finds the back of the net and all of a sudden it's a one goal game

19:17 - Modano seals it 6-4 Stars

Really cool! How do you record a game?

Icestorm's hypercam method is the easiest I think, with the only downside being video choppiness and maybe the audio.

The other method is the one smozoma made: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/4917-gens-how-to-make-game-movies-avi/

It's more work but the video quality is really great. It's totally worth it if you have games you really wanna keep for good. Also, it may seem like a complicated process but if you just follow smozoma's steps it's surprisingly easy.

Ya def TK, i'm all about easiest. I think there's a setting in hypercam somewhere that reduces the choppiness but forgot to look this time.

haha ya man hypercam is super easy just resize and let it play once. When your first game started I could hear a tiny bit of background noise and I thought woooo he did commentary! Then I kept watching and damn :(. But nice games anyways man. I miss getting my 94 fix so stuff like these game vids help a lot haha