NHL'94 Forums

NHL 14: The User Friendly Edition! Happy Thanksgiving!

insanity

:dal_skater_hand_grab:*SPECIAL FEATURES:

NEW BENCH COACHES

NEW BENCH ANNOUNCERS RON MACLEAN AND DON CHERRY ON THE BENCH

NEW GOAL CAMS

NEW SELECTION SCREENS

NEW TRAPEZOIDS!

NEW FACEOFF CIRCLES, WITH NEW FACEOFF CIRLCE LINES!

NEW SPLASH SCREENS

CORRECTED BENCH SPRITES FROM CLOCKWISE VERSION (VISIBLE WHEN BENCH PLAYERS MOVE DURING FACEOFFS)

CORRECTED GOAL HORN! (NO LONGER OVERLAPS ORGAN MUSIC)

UPDATED, MORE ACCURATE UNIFORM COLORS

ALL 30 NHL TEAMS PRE-LOADED DIRECT FROM THE CLOCKWISE VERSION

100% EDITABLE IN NOSE (v1.2b) AND EARE!

1-BUTTON GOALIE CONTROL

HELMET PATCH

NEW "EA" CENTER ICE LOGO ALLOWS YOU TO CHANGE UNIFORM COLORS AT WILL

MIKE EMERICK WITH THE CALL

EVERY FEATURES IN "SMOZROM" INCLUDING THE WEIGHT BUG FIX, AND 3-STAR RATING SYSTEM FIX

I hope you all enjoy this rom. It's main purpose is to be user-friendly, but at the same time to also have the bells and whistles of the clockwise rom. I added some of my own new features to this rom which I hope you will all be able to enjoy, and I plan to continue my work making new roms in the near future.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)

EDIT: SPECIAL THANKS IN PARTICULAR TO "SLAPSHOT67". WITHOUT HIM, THIS ROM WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE. THANK YOU MAN!

NHL 14 U.F. Edition.bin

Edited by insanity

Already playing it! Looks amazing! Just want to point out that it's very high scoring. Especially if you use Stamkos. Any thought on running a league with this?

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!

Just one question,

you say "NEW "EA" CENTER ICE LOGO ALLOWS YOU TO CHANGE UNIFORM COLORS AT WILL".

Can you please explain how to do that, and in what program?

I miss not having the home ice team logos, but your above feature makes it worth not having it.

Thanks again for making my Thanksgiving a blast.

In order to edit the uniforms for the rom, you need to download a program called NOSE v 1.2b. Here's a link to a thread explaining what to do:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14217-nose-12b-download/

Once you have it downloaded, it's a piece of cake to edit the uniform colors. And because the "EA" logo is at center ice you don't have to worry about it messing up on-ice colors.

There will be a "special edition" version of this rom though coming out soon with center ice logos, and players cards. :)

Edited by insanity

In order to edit the uniforms for the rom, you need to download a program called NOSE v 1.2b. Here's a link to a thread explaining what to do:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14217-nose-12b-download/

Once you have it downloaded, it's a piece of cake to edit the uniform colors. And because the "EA" logo is at center ice you don't have to worry about it messing up on-ice colors.

There will be a "special edition" version of this rom though coming out soon with center ice logos, and players cards. :)

Thanks for info.

Can't wait for you next "special edition" with all the center ice logos!