NHL'94 Forums

NHL'94 Player creator

halifax

Awesome, but wish it had the 94 unis. Still awesome though! thank you

Edited by BlitzburghLabs66

there are so many things wrong with this....

Hey Guys, I am the creator of NHL94player.com it's a project I work on just for fun. I have plans to clean up existing uniforms/colors because I know some uniforms are a little off. Also will be adding unis from teams in the actual game not just today's teams cause I've gotten that suggestion a lot. I'm also going to extend the app to allow users to create their own uniforms. Probably won't all be done for a few weeks.

@trudatman do you have any suggestions to make it better or to let me know what all is wrong with it?

Hey Guys, I am the creator of NHL94player.com it's a project I work on just for fun. I have plans to clean up existing uniforms/colors because I know some uniforms are a little off. Also will be adding unis from teams in the actual game not just today's teams cause I've gotten that suggestion a lot. I'm also going to extend the app to allow users to create their own uniforms. Probably won't all be done for a few weeks.

@trudatman do you have any suggestions to make it better or to let me know what all is wrong with it?

Awesome dude...a very fun and cool app you made! Appreciate the "stick taps"! :)

Awesome dude...a very fun and cool app you made! Appreciate the "stick taps"! :)

Thanks a lot! The player creator wouldn't have been possible without the assets that you have available on nhl94.com. I was so pumped when I saw you had the actual font from the game. Thanks for offering those. Love the site!

Hey Guys, I am the creator of NHL94player.com it's a project I work on just for fun.

Hey Tbeb, great job on this! Its always great to see people who have a passion for nhl 94, especially ones who can put combine their skillset, passion and creativity to produce something fun for everyone to enjoy!

Hey Tbeb, great job on this! Its always great to see people who have a passion for nhl 94, especially ones who can put combine their skillset, passion and creativity to produce something fun for everyone to enjoy!

Thanks a lot IAmFleury'sHipCheck! NHL 94 rules!

....do you have any suggestions to make it better...?

yep. I only have a few minutes right now, so I'm sorry that this post is (currently) just a list.

-lack of QUE

-lack of SNES

-font spacing

-92/93/94/95/Gens/SNES/CD/PC/etc. options

-additional text

-options like player cards, Barr screens

-tons more base images

you've done good work so far and I'm excited that you would be considerate of improving it.

yep. I only have a few minutes right now, so I'm sorry that this post is (currently) just a list.

-lack of QUE

-lack of SNES

-font spacing

-additional text

-tons more base images

In my opinion, while these are good ideas to have, many of these recommendations/suggestions appear to be outside of the scope of nhl94player.com. I think the site is accomplishing exactly what it set forth to do.

-lack of QUE

-lack of SNES

-font spacing

-additional text

-tons more base images

-lack of QUE

-lack of SNES

-font spacing

-additional text

-tons more base images

you've done good work so far and I'm excited that you would be considerate of improving it.

Yeah, I appreciate your suggestions and I do have plans to add more 'base images', but you seem to have missed the point of this simple app. All that it is is a simple avatar creator, nothing more. I do plan to do some cleanup on colors/uniforms, etc. Thanks again for the feedback though and for checking it out.

okay. I won't expound, then.

LA Robbie and BlitzburghLabs66 definitely will make the guy celebrating, holding cup and injured guy. It'll probably take me a few weeks but I'll post here when I make updates. Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah I have seen that issue with the "scan lines"...I still need to figure out how to prevent it. But one thing I think you can try is to resize your browser window (before you convert to image) and it seems to correct itself. I don't think the issue is specific to Firefox. I'll try to get a fix for the issue soon.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the word on this having more sprites added?

* Player celebrating goal

* Player lifting the cup

Other possibilities like:

* Injured player?

* Player shoved into the boards?

* Player making a big check?

* Player sitting in the penalty bin?

These extras would be awesome & I have some ideas for their uses. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...