NHL'94 Forums

NHL '94-98

Snyder

I've been recently working on a hack of a NHL '94 with NHL 98 rosters. So far, I'm maybe a quarter of the way done it. I just need to to edit a few of the lines and jerseys. Should be done within the next month or so.

Edited by Snyder

I've been recently working on a hack of a NHL '94 with NHL 98 rosters. So far, I'm maybe a quarter of the way done it. I just need to to edit a few of the lines and jerseys. Should be done within the next month or so.

FYI, my "97 deadline" rom basically is that. Some minor tweaks to player ratings, and rosters specifically set to trade deadline March 1997 (NHL 98 ratings are based on 1996-97 season performance, and tried to match opening day October 97).

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15608-my-deadline-roms/

Obviously the more the merrier with roms, but if you're merely seeking to the do same thing you could save yourself a whole lot of work...

Edited by naples39

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, my "97 deadline" rom basically is that. Some minor tweaks to player ratings, and rosters specifically set to trade deadline March 1997 (NHL 98 ratings are based on 1996-97 season performance, and tried to match opening day October 97).

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15608-my-deadline-roms/

Obviously the more the merrier with roms, but if you're merely seeking to the do same thing you could save yourself a whole lot of work...

Just got around to trying out your "97 deadline" rom, and I have to say it easily beats the hell out of the rom I was making.