NHL'94 Forums

NHL95 PC Playoff Matchups

goodbyeccha

Anybody know of a way to edit the playoff matchups using NHLInfo? I've got a completed season that I can edit in NHLInfo. I'd like to use it as a template to create custom playoff brackets. When I try to edit say the standings using NHLInfo it creates an error in playoff standings screen. I also tried changing the teams in the schedule editor but that didn't seem to have any effect.

I think you cannot edit playoff matchups after the season or at least it requires more than just editing the schedule. However you could try to affect to playoffs pairs by editing standings before going to the playoffs. Note that game will take teams to playoffs, considering divisions. NHLInfo does not support changing team division, but it is possible to change that in teams.db. You can see address for division in NHLinfo by selecting team and pressing "d". Never tried this thou, so I dont know if there is more to do than simply changing division indicator on teams.db to make it work.

What does happen when you try to load a season or dont you know how to load it? You can load a season: File->Open->League->Select your season from list->Open.

Hey, can you help me now? My season is going fine, but all the stats show zero. I've played maybe ten games and I would like to see all my players and teams statistics. At the Sports central I choose Statistics -> Statistics type -> my season and after that I choose Standings.