NHL'94 Forums

I'm Getting Owned

PlabaxV2

I thought all was well with the Blitz code until I noticed that one thing (Plus Minus) is my kryptonite. I have been up since Thursday morning dedicating my life to trying to figure out a work-around to record the penalty shots properly but I can't and it's driving me insane. The pressure is f**king me in the ass so hard I know the website won't be good in time and I really don't want to have to delay the league.

I shouldn't have set the date so early but I just wanted to let people know and get them excited B) I will still launch the league Sunday but things will be heavily limited until I can display this correctly because literally all my pages except the Standings, Home and Upload Game pages are errors.

I'm sorry to say this but once I finally figure it out I can re-add those pages to the website, I just dont want to delay the league guys. :(

I will start off by saying the work you have put in to this is really amazing since you are practically starting from scratch. Could you just configure a page for us to upload save states but instead of processing them it just holds them in a folder to be processed when everything is resolved at a later time?

wtga

1st of 2014

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO