NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 Preseason Testing

PlabaxV2

First thing.. There are some errors which I would like you guys to help point out, and then you can request some things for me to add to the site. Right now it's very basic, so if you'd like to see some things just tell me and I'll add it to the code.

Your requests can be stat-related i.e. Per Game stats, Timestamp on the boxscore, or design related such as making this table bigger, or this one sortable, etc.

Second -- Final Rom is attached.

Third -- http://blitz.cloudninetyfour.site50.net/default.php is the link. Login is at the top right corner, logging games is very straight forward. Once logged in you can go to "Upload Game".

blitzS08V1.bin

OK I figured it out. Forgot about addin numbers. An error message wud be good maybe if u don't login correctly

Haha.. It just won't log you in. The number thing was just a test for something else, It wasn't meant for Blitz but I wanted to test something. I can reset the passwords to just your coach name if you'd like.

On the stats -- are you adding back one-timers to successful passes? In the game, a one-timer is incorrectly tracked as an unsuccessful pass, but Blitz stats smoz used to add the one-timers back to successful passes to get the more accurate number.

Also -- be sure to do TOI/Game, and not total TOI for the player stats. I think averaging instead of summing should get you that answer.

Site looks great -- can't wait to see it continue to evolve.