NHL'94 Forums

Did everybody catch a virus?

PlabaxV2

It's still unclear as to who is playing, how to use the site, if it's ready, etc.

Also, as I've recommended a couple of times, it's probably best to give people a heads up on the start date, deadlines, penalties, schedule, etc.

Much more effective than asking about a virus.

I've played Houly, Robbie and Brutus in a few Blitz exis as well.

I will have internet from 2morrow & will b back playing regularly again. B league as always will explode as soon as the start is confirmed. A as always will likely be a struggle.

King makes great suggestions as to how to ensure the best start possible. I would suggest following his tips & setting a Friday night start date

I still can't login.

Can't remember my password.

Mentioned to you about resetting my password. AIM after it's done.

Able to get Blitz exhibs against Raph, so my Blues vacated together is all good to go.

I have no idea about a schedule, logging games, who makes playoffs, who doesn't, how many home/road games, etc.

Also, no deadline knowledge either, but that rarely applies to me.

12 team league, you play the other 11 players 4 times each (44 total), top 8 make playoffs. historically, deadlines weren't applied until it became necessary. not sure what new management plans.

I would be happy to get back in the game within the next month or 2. Just sharing a team with some one would be enough. Or some exhis.

Yeah, and it's cool too if you can send an email to the coachs, just to announcing the start of the league...

We have a real life, and we are not connected all the day...

Basic...

What are you doing so much that you can't come online once in 4 days? You spend most of your time watching Astro Boy so I'm sure you can't be that busy.

http://www.rosettastone.com/

Yeah Freydey is the commissioner and he will be posting the real season details soon B)

But the point is, I opened the preseason for testing and I have only seen around 4-5 coaches. Everyone responded to the roll call so quickly and then I never saw them again so I was making sure before Freydey makes his post.