NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 - Official Start

Freydey

Interesting -- I think it used to be the opposite!

Our scene has not been that active for years though. Could've affect that and that people catched up here and went past. I'm at least rusty as hell with it still, don't trust myself at all with it. But all good and things to improve. :)

Some first day thoughts of the game and league after having the experience of playing vs NA players.

-The manual goalie is better overall here than in our leagues

-The top end talent is wider (this is basically logics, more people playing the game, more top end talent also)

-I anticipated that my biggest thing to overcome would be frame 5+ latency games, but I was wrong. It's the fatties on D I'm having real hard time with my lightweight offense. Not used to Bure going down on an instant of a touch, this is something I need to become better with here. It didn't seem that strong when trying out vs AI as it does not check so efficiently.

-It's very useful to have a fattie with good shot to go to the parking lot in front of the goalie in Blitz.

-Frame 5+ games make B-check harder, but this will surely get better with time as you get more used to it.

-Wgh 5 and less player with stick 5 will not shake of the tackles like in normal rosters, this happens with heavier stick 5 (with b-checks too). Unexpected change of the chk formula.

-I don't know is it the Blitz rom or are players just better with checking here, this remains to be seen. More people use the B-Check here at least and more efficiently.

-It's a great learning experience of the NA NHL94-environment for future leagues.

Will be looking forward playing some more and thanks for all who already did so with me! GL. :)

++

Some very nice connections even though overseas.

Frame 4 vs Kingraph & BoKnows, quite insane.

Frame 5 vs the rest (one exi vs Plabax was frame 6)

Very glad to have you in the league and playing! ggs

I was coming back for gdl but plabax said i still had my team in blitz, it was just a misunderstanding.

Its your team man.Good luck

Thank you Hokee!

put me on the list

cool