Sign in to follow this  
kupuck19

Trading Block and Negotiations

Have players you will be considering for trade at the deadline? Post them here, be sure to include tm name, player name, and positions such as:

"Team Sunnyvale updates trading block with Bubbles - F, Julian - D, and Trevor - G"

Blues put G Curtis Joseph on the trade block before the season even starts!

I'm assuming someone will want to upgrade their goalie potentially without wasting a draft spot to do so.

F Brett Hull is also a possible piece if I fail to assemble enough talent around him, but half the point of taking the Blues is to stick him in the game!

Edited by Brutus

the Bruins will also do the same with G Andy Moog G john blue D Glen Wesley D Gord Murphy F cam neely and F Vladimir Ruzicka

Edited by minpind

The Canucks may be willing to part with some forward depth in exchange for some offensive D/top-flight goaltending (upgrade over McLean).

Edited by PRoBob38

"Team Sunnyvale updates trading block with Bubbles - F, Julian - D, and Trevor - G"

What about Gumby and Paf*ckio?

Toronto putting F Borshevsky & D Gill on trading block.

Will be looking for playmaker or strong shooting F and light D.

Buffalo is looking for a depth defenceman, willing to trade a depth forward/ backup goalie.

Janney is 75 overall & weight 7, shoots 3 w/ 4 accuracy. Solid starter for someone. Looking for similar skill set back, could be a fat type defender w/ skills. Played line 1 pre-draft w/ line changes on half the time because he had decent endurance.

Figure he makes most guys line 2's still, and post draft, you might have too much depth somewhere.

Would also consider any offers for Bassen, only because I HAVE to make one trade I guess, and he's a hitting machine that someone might want instead.

Blues don't have much depth, so I don't have as many angles to make moves here. Let me know if you guys see something. I've been messaging as well.

Brute, you better be giving my boy Ronald Sutter some playing time. He can do it all.

I'd like to move either Hull, Bure or Sandstrom this trading period.

I'm looking for defense over offense. Could be a packaged deal as well, since Hull & Bure are top level picks normally.

I like my defenders FAT like your mommas boys :)

I also probably won't be trading until I know the draft order, as I'd like to figure out who I can get in the draft room before completing a trade.

AIM me w/ ideas.