NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 08 - 4th deadline

Hey blitzers, first, congratulations, EVERYONE has reach that 20 gps deadline, which makes everyone in the GA

Are you happy to be in the GA, it means you can sing this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU548QkcpNk , sing it loud in the shower and be proud of it.

On a more important note, the next deadline is ---> March 16 2014: 28GPS

**Note that we will still use smoz' formula and draft penalties will apply to the GAS who won't be able to reach this deadline.

---------------------------

Here are the guys that need to get some games in for the following weeks

Blitz A:

• Houly: 4gp
  • BoKnowsNHL94: 20gps
  • Eggink444: 20(24)gps
  • FPB94: 20gps
  • Icestorm70: 24gps

**importante note**: I've decided to delete the games Sebe the Legend played because i thought it wouldn't be fair that houlanov takes the 2nd best team in winning % this season, since he intentionnaly left the league for no valid reason earlier this season. That being said, this only affects Eggink, who won't get any penalties if he can't reach the upcoming deadlines because of this 4 gas. GA!

Blitz B:

• Minpind: 21gps
  • Rage93: 24gps
  • Dcicon5148: 24gps
  • Pearate: 26gps
  • Sicarius: 29gps

--------------------------------------------------------------------

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS

BHULO

photo-1596191.gif?_r=1349572860

I know everyone's at the extremely generous deadline, but B has gone dead.........................why can't everyone be more like Houly?! lol

THIS. :dal_skater_hand_grab:

The hell with the posted Blitz deadlines that have 4 games in 2 weeks.

Exactly. You get 2 weeks to play 4 games, then another 2 weeks to play 8 games, then another 2 weeks to play 4 more games..............then a week to play the last 12! lol. Talk about killing the momentum. Who planned this?!!! haha

Exactly. You get 2 weeks to play 4 games, then another 2 weeks to play 8 games, then another 2 weeks to play 4 more games..............then a week to play the last 12! lol. Talk about killing the momentum. Who planned this?!!! haha

wowwowowwow.

The deadlines are just there to keep track of the unavailable coaches and to replace them if needed. After 32GPS there's no point of replacing anyone so that's why there's only 1 week for the following games.....but you don't have to wait til the checkpoints to play your games..duduh. Oh and i also kind of screwed up with the last deadlines because i thought the season was 40 games long...lol. my bad. :o

On the other hand, when i posted those deadlines in the initial thread, nobody complained. Some guys arent there 24h/7 to get some games in and prefer to have a longer season and better chances of finishing their schedule. Actually, the season is just like 2 weeks longer in comparison with season 7 so you should just chill down. Also, there's no rush on finishing things too fast since the league has been on hold for months, and i thought it was a great idea to have the playoffs schedule matching the nhl playoffs..

ps: good job houly

Edited by Freydey

My season is over! 44 gms in 6 days with a .500 record! GA

Slackers!!! Play your games :glare::victory:

this feat is impressive... but will not playing games for almost a month cause extreme rust when entering the playoffs? exibs help but they aren't the real deal.

Some people play their regular season games like they are exhibs.. so no rust kicking in.

Also, if people don't play a lot of games because of "rust", why not make the season 3-4 weeks long instead of two months? Everybody has (and should have) the time to play 44 games in 4 weeks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SOHOMO

BONER

DICKOON

MINPIND

RAGER

WAKE UP :o

Seriously guys, how have some people not managed to get 28 games played by now..............................and now the slackers have another 2 weeks to play just 4 more games!

Seriously guys, how have some people not managed to get 28 games played by now..............................and now the slackers have another 2 weeks to play just 4 more games!

Hey hey hey! Try to be comprehensive..maybe these guys got themselves some "new jobs" or "hate their team with passion" which would explain why they're slacking :P

Booohooohoooo

Hey hey hey! Try to be comprehensive..maybe these guys got themselves some "new jobs" or "hate their team with passion" which would explain why they're slacking :P

Booohooohoooo

You gotta admit though, 4 games in 2 weeks, followed by 12 games in 1 week is a pretty wack schedule.

Guys, I plan on being on Tuesday-Thursday night, approx 7PM Eastern time - 12AM Eastern

Guys, I'll be on a little later than 7PM tonight, probably close to 10PM. But I will be on.

You gotta admit though, 4 games in 2 weeks, followed by 12 games in 1 week is a pretty wack schedule.

Exactly. Try to push the focus on to me all you want, but fact is it's a total cock-up of a schedule, which has contributed to killing the momentum the season had, especially in B.

Wasn't trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but the slackers have been slacking because the schedule gave them license to by only requiring 4 games in 2 weeks at times. Was just stating a fact.

I'll admit my attitude to GDL wasn't good, but just admit u made a mistake on the Blitz schedule

Exactly. Try to push the focus on to me all you want, but fact is it's a total cock-up of a schedule, which has contributed to killing the momentum the season had, especially in B.

Wasn't trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but the slackers have been slacking because the schedule gave them license to by only requiring 4 games in 2 weeks at times. Was just stating a fact.

I'll admit my attitude to GDL wasn't good, but just admit u made a mistake on the Blitz schedule

wowwowowwow.

The deadlines are just there to keep track of the unavailable coaches and to replace them if needed. After 32GPS there's no point of replacing anyone so that's why there's only 1 week for the following games.....but you don't have to wait til the checkpoints to play your games..duduh. Oh and i also kind of screwed up with the last deadlines because i thought the season was 40 games long...lol. my bad. :o

what you want me to send you flowers?

I've hit the deadline and I replaced somebody, while also replacing that same person in GDL. Whine all you want but a game is like 10-15 mins. So if you tell me you can't play 1 hour per week of a hobby, then you don't really have a hobby.

Does it really matter what the schedule is? Even with the best schedules we have the same coaches slacking. If we use the schedule as the excuse for killing the momentum, then why is 100% GP completion so rare?

How can you guys be hating on Freydey when it is clear that nobody ever follows the schedule... I have been in :

8 Classic Leagues

3 GDL's

1 Blitz

The schedule was never followed in any of them so who cares.