NHL'94 Forums

Anyone Remember this NHL '94 League?

Hey all,

Does anyone remember a group of Canadian guys back in the early 2000's who used to hold NHL '94 tournaments with their friends and post the results on a website? I cannot remember the name of the website/league, but I do have a header graphic of their's from one of their tournaments in 2004. I've attached the graphic...

Thanks,

Joe

post-7959-0-08301400-1395345170_thumb.gi

yeah, they were really funny guys, and each guy would take a team and they'd have an all-day tournament at a different place....usually at least one tournament per year, sometimes two or three...for the life of me I cannot remember it and I can't find it when I searched online...I might have to see if I have bookmarks saved from back then, I'm sure I bookmarked it.

yeah, I couldn't find the site, even looked at google images to see if I could find something, but couldn't...guys on this board would have loved their website, it was very cool.

I'll keep digging - I think my best bet is to look at old bookmark files that I've kept over the years, pretty sure I would have bookmarked it.

the very bottom of that image is great.

I've tried searching the post titles, and tweaked google to look back to 2005 - but nothing.

If we could track down the url, you could use the 'waybackmachine' to search archived pages of the site.

Edited by jer_33

the very bottom of that image is great.

HAHA yeah...they were quite the group...the news stories were a riot, and so were the images that went with the stories...

I look forward to finding it on the wayback machine and sharing it with you guys.

Yeah? I wasn't a fan of the change they made in NHL '95...how about you guys?

That's a pretty sensitive subject around here.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/1504-what-a-sad-day-when-nhl95-came-out/

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/11596-amazing-discovery-nhl-95-is-actually-a-great-game/

Nice job bud, great site.

Thanks, I was determined to find out...I can't remember how I stumbled upon those guys back in the early 2000's but they were a riot...shame alot of their images aren't indexed on the wayback machine, but we'll take what we can get, right?