NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 tournament in chicago May 29, 2014.

halifax

http://chicago.thelocaltourist.com/event/nhl-94-sega-genesis-tournament-macs-american-pub-may-29

Mac’s hosts a NHL ‘94 tournament on Thursday, May 29 with check-in at 7
p.m. Gamers will play on the bar’s flatscreen TVs in HD with sound on
two game systems. Top scorers win prizes such as signed Hawks
memorabilia and Blackhawks collectibles. Watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs
(schedule pending/to be determined) with sound. Thursday night specials
include $4 Lagunitas drafts, $2 LaBatt Blue drafts, $3 Fireball shots,
and a $15 meal deal, which includes a half-pound hamburger with fries, a
Bell’s Oberon draft and any call shot.

Thanks for the headsup there Hali. I'm supposed to work during this time. Gonna have to try to work something out for this.

Drinking & NHL94 is always a good thing.

WOW!

Love this.

Would love to see more of this

and to play Brutus, Jer33, and JackandJose in person would be the best thing, except maybe a

Plabax vs Trudatman game.

And of course would love to meet KingRaph and maybe play some darts or table hockey with him.

I may check the flights to CHI-town.

Cool buds, darts, table hockey, beer, '94, NHL playoffs. Sounds awesome! Unfortunately I can't make it as I'll just be coming back from vacay to what will be a hellish two weeks of work.

Perhaps the next '94 RAGER should be in Chicago?

damn I'm there 23-27

Just send em an email bud...tell em you want it moved up.

Just called the guy and talked to him.

Seems like a great guy.

I won't be making this one as cheapest flight I could get was over $600 on such short notice but he was interested in getting us all involved in a future type event like Tecmo has in Madison.

Chicago seems like a perfect place Midwest would be around half way for everybody East or West and a passionate sports town.

I've never been.

Who would be down for a massive event next fall?

I'd love to see a Bears and Hawks game and play some 94 LIVE!

Seems like a great guy.

I won't be making this one as cheapest flight I could get was over $600 on such short notice but he was interested in getting us all involved in a future type event like Tecmo has in Madison.

Chicago seems like a perfect place Midwest would be around half way for everybody East or West and a passionate sports town.

I've never been.

Keep me informed of any plans. I'd consider going if I could work it all out.

This sounds like a blast!......too short notice for this however......would love to try to make one in the next year or two and meet all of you crazy buds in person, throw some back, and have one hell of a night. They wouldn't know what to do if NHL94.com buds rocked the joint!

Seems like a great guy.

I've never been.

I'm planning on making bears home opener vs Bills and being out there for week. So that'd work for me

Seems like a great guy.

I've never been.

Instead of air-fare how about all of us in the California and Nevada area meet somewhere neutral like Tahoe and carpool/party-bus it out to Chicago? I would be down to try to get out to Chicago if we had a tourney for the online community.

Seems like a great guy.

I've never been.

My contract renewal talks are due to get underway next month. If they bump me up a tidy sum trips to the US become much more do-able. A franchise in Chicago is also being talked about which would require me to go out there regularly too