NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 09 - Draft Info / Teams

The good players that I like to play with...

Roy is available, but I prefer to play with Belfour. And What ?

If my team is so weak, just let me keep it

If you don't want to play, fine, just say you don't want to play. But don't give us the excuse that we ruined this league because you have to play with Roy instead of Belfour. You know that is a ridiculous statement.

Personal attack..honestly its your fault if you pick that late, you only played 32 games last season. You said it was the time to establish some clear ruling and to kick the slackers out so I won't cry to see you go.

Edited by Freydey

im no mod. do it please.

Delete all this banter or move it out the part from Pearate on to a different thread, so the Round 1 picks aren't cluttered w/ this silliness.

Minority dissent is expected. I'm sure we can rise above a few choice french words & get this resolved.

I like to go back post drafts & review all the picks, and I'm sure I'm not alone, so IF all this plus MY post here could get moved, that'd be great.

Pearate, I also don't agrew with the reboot, but u have no argument here. Even if u protected Belfour you'd still have lost him cos he's been picked in rd1! U'd still have to make a new pick here!

Sorry but ur bein an idiot. U have more to gain than anyone from a reboot & ur cryin about losin a player ud have lost with or without a reboot anyway! Ridiculous

• 2 weeks later...

Updated:

jackandjose picks the NJ Devils

Probob keeps ottawa

thanks guys.